Page 943 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 4438438939339389399409419429439449459469479489539931043 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,860 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    all free stuff is awesome , especially when it's free !!
    Hi all!

I went to Godiva at the mall yesterday to get my free piece of chocolate for the month and ended up buying 3 other pieces. They almost undercharged me and I questioned the price, so the guy gave me a free chocolate bar for my honesty.

The problem is, he gave me an EXTRA DARK chocolate bar...like 85%...and it's too bitter for me. I've sampled it before and I don't like it.

So that free stuff isn't so awesome. I'm going to see if my brother wants it.
    Just wondering... is it worth it?
    Halfway there now!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi all!

I went to Godiva at the mall yesterday to get my free piece of chocolate for the month and ended up buying 3 other pieces. They almost undercharged me and I questioned the price, so the guy gave me a free chocolate bar for my honesty.

The problem is, he gave me an EXTRA DARK chocolate bar...like 85%...and it's too bitter for me. I've sampled it before and I don't like it.

it's even more awesome that you can give it away and make someone else happy !! Isn't it ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    it's even more awesome that you can give it away and make someone else happy !! Isn't it ??
    Well, I guess so...but honestly, I don't know if even HE'S going to like this stuff! If not, maybe one of their kids will like it.
    Well, I guess so...but honestly, I don't know if even HE'S going to like this stuff! If not, maybe one of their kids will like it.
    Some dark chocolates are very bitter, rather than flavorful.

Which reminds me, while I'm up here at the medical center, I believe I'l check their gift shop for good chocolate!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi all!

Ooh 85%, I may have to try it. Last time I went to a Godiva, I couldn't find anything w/o dairy in it... hopefully at 85% it won't have any.

I like baking chocolate in small amounts too...
    The hunt was successful, I found Truffles and Haribo Raspberries!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Doing pretty well. Went to the dentist for the first time in like 6 years today. I need to get two teeth pulled.
    Ouch lame. I went yesterday to the dentist for the first time since i was in high school but no tooth pulling was to be had for me
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Personally, I prefer 100% milk chocolate, the kind of chocolate you get in a regular Hershey bar. The bitter stuff is not chocolate to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Ooh 85%, I may have to try it. Last time I went to a Godiva, I couldn't find anything w/o dairy in it... hopefully at 85% it won't have any.

I like baking chocolate in small amounts too...
    It's a 85% Extra Dark Santo Domingo Chocolate bar

The ingredients on the back of the package say:
    Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavoring)
    MAY CONTAIN TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, MILK AND WHEAT
    aww we are talking about chocolate now?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    aww we are talking about chocolate now?
    Well, Ver was talking about free drugs, which lead to talking about free stuff in general and I got a free chocolate bar from Godiva yesterday, so now we're up to Chocolate.

The natural process of conversations in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Ouch lame. I went yesterday to the dentist for the first time since i was in high school but no tooth pulling was to be had for me
    Yea, I had two fillings fall out a while ago. With them gone, those teeth weren't strong enough and deteriorated over time.

Definitely NOT looking forward to getting them pulled. I'm strongly opposed to having some guy rip bones out of my jaw with a pair of pliers... lol

He said "Don't worry, it won't hurt at all. You'll just feel a little bit of pressure and wiggling." Yea, i definitely believe him...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Yea, I had two fillings fall out a while ago. With them gone, those teeth weren't strong enough and deteriorated over time.

Definitely NOT looking forward to getting them pulled. I'm strongly opposed to having some guy rip bones out of my jaw with a pair of pliers... lol

He said "Don't worry, it won't hurt at all. You'll just feel a little bit of pressure and wiggling." Yea, i definitely believe him...
    No WONDER you liked eating steamed rice all the time! It's nice and soft for your poor teef! LOL

And I've had a tooth pulled and the dentist is being honest...but he left out the part of getting the shot(s) in your gum to numb the area. That kinda hurts, but it's not horrible.

its true you wont feel much ,right after he sticks that big ol needle in your gums !!! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    No WONDER you liked eating steamed rice all the time! It's nice and soft for your poor teef! LOL

And I've had a tooth pulled and the dentist is being honest...but he left out the part of getting the shot(s) in your gum to numb the area. That kinda hurts, but it's not horrible.
    Oh, I don't mind the needle at all. Yea, it stings for a second or two but I can deal with that. I'm more concerned with the "ripping bones out of my jaw" thing lol

Every time I've had work done on my teeth, the stuff they inject in to your gums to numb it never really works for me... The dentist always has to constantly inject more and I always feel the pain.
    Hey, maybe I'll just get wasted before I go. Hopefully, I'll pass out as soon as i get in the chair. haha
    if it scares you that bad tell them to put you under lol ha ha ha ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    This'll be Garrett when he gets done at the dentist