Page 939 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 4398398899299349359369379389399409419429439449499891039 ... LastLast
Results 18,761 to 18,780 of 26517
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Don't let yourself get sucked into the realm of 4chan. Productivity at work will be almost zero. Plus it is mostly NSFW or really not safe for just about anything....
    Oh that reminds me!

Oh and mornin!
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Don't let yourself get sucked into the realm of 4chan. Productivity at work will be almost zero. Plus it is mostly NSFW or really not safe for just about anything....
    No I avoid the chan at work, I have become addicted to reddit over the past few weeks though
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    Oh that reminds me!

Oh and mornin!
    ha ha ha
    morning
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Morning LOOT folk!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Morning. I have friends who frequent /u/ and /b/, but I tend to stay away... especially at work, heh.
    Morning!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Afternoon!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Evening!
    I need to buy something new and shiny to play with. I may go get a T-Mobile Galaxy Tab for the heck of it and play with it for a week or so, then return it.... cause I really don't know what I'd do with it other than waste even more time doing silly things....

Or should i add a line to my sprint account and get an Evo or Epic 4G? Remember, just for fun and to play with. I'm not ditching webOS. This is just to fill the void in my inner geek... I can add the line for $10 a month, so no big deal. Though a third line would be COMPLETELY useless for me....
    I need to buy something new and shiny to play with. I may go get a T-Mobile Galaxy Tab for the heck of it and play with it for a week or so, then return it.... cause I really don't know what I'd do with it other than waste even more time doing silly things....

Or should i add a line to my sprint account and get an Evo or Epic 4G? Remember, just for fun and to play with. I'm not ditching webOS. This is just to fill the void in my inner geek... I can add the line for $10 a month, so no big deal. Though a third line would be COMPLETELY useless for me....
    For an evo or epic; you need the everything data plan; in which adding lines are $20 dollars a month instead of $10 with the other plans. Also you would have to pay premium data charge for those two specific phones which is another $10. Therefore your add a line would be $30 dollars/month extra.
    and an ETF if you cancel before your contract expires (2yrs?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    and an ETF if you cancel before your contract expires (2yrs?)
    that's only if he keeps it beyond the 30 day trial period.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Heh, they would tell me about a potluck at work 2 hours before it happens. I would prefer to have time to bring something... that way I'll know there's something I can eat! Oh look, a frenzy.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Aw, off to the potluck.
    RULZ PLEASE !!

Captin Erckul and the Ladder Holding cKrew please report!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I want it all

IDK the galaxy line doesn't strike my fancy I really don't like touch wiz, I would try and go for a G2 or Mytouch 4G on T-mo. The epic is really nice and doesn't feel as cheap as the other Galaxy phones but is still running touchwiz and the evo may still be hard to find so I hear. I do want to play with a galaxy tab or the dell venue pro winpho7 but it still hasn't been sent to any of the stores in my area

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    oh god reddit is down again idk what to do with myself now

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    That is On Topic.
    Shame on you. Cross Platform tonterias.
    ]Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!