Page 934 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 4348348849249299309319329339349359369379389399449841034 ... LastLast
Results 18,661 to 18,680 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    really? how do you know that? s/he's still here...
    He was a friend of my ex's for many years and is still friends with people he's friends with and my son keeps me informed.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    He was a friend of my ex's for many years and is still friends with people he's friends with and my son keeps me informed.
    oh, I thought you were speaking of a somebdy from this site. never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    oh, I thought you were speaking of a somebdy from this site. never mind.
    No, the one's had a 25 year crush.
    Hi peeps! I've been lurking the last couple days and decided to make my presence known tonight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Hi peeps! I've been lurking the last couple days and decided to make my presence known tonight...
    Thank you! I was starting to worry about you.
    Thank you! I was starting to worry about you.
    Thanks for the concern! Nothing to worry about tho...

I've actually been chatting with a guy from that dating site I signed up on a few weeks ago and we were GOING to meet in person tonight, but he ended up cancelling on me last night - he got sick. So we haven't rescheduled yet...

And I had sushi for the first time for lunch today! And I liked it!
    It was a buffet and while they didn't have the REALLY fancy/expensive stuff on it, I still tried one of everything on the buffet to see what I thought. I still don't like salmon, but I liked the ones with tuna and crab in them. And the wasabi about kicked my **** a couple times! But it was still really good...
    blah blah blah blah ..... yakity shmakity... blah blah blah blahb blah blah blah... AND.... (more idle woman gossip) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... I rarely use Twitter, anymore.
    because youre LOOTed Now!!!

I've actually been chatting with a guy from that dating site I signed up on a few weeks ago and we were GOING to meet in person tonight, but he ended up cancelling on me last night - he got sick. So we haven't rescheduled yet...

It was a buffet and while they didn't have the REALLY fancy/expensive stuff on it, I still tried one of everything on the buffet to see what I thought. I still don't like salmon, but I liked the ones with tuna and crab in them. And the wasabi about kicked my **** a couple times! But it was still really good...
    Augh! Dating sites! Every few months, I still have to cancel one or 2 that some clown signs me up for!! Nightmares!

I don't date, gave it up for the sake of my own sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    because youre LOOTed Now!!!
    Actually, I quit using it a lot long before I joined here. Have had better things to do with my time.

And how am I an idle woman, when I work for a living?
    Actually, I quit using it a lot long before I joined here. Have had better things to do with my time.

And how am I an idle woman, when I work for a living?
    no i said idle woman GOSSIP

theres a diff..

Time for my daily walk.

Translation: I'm going to grab my mail, check my blood pressure and pick up what I forgot at the store yesterday!
    Either that or you didn't remember it yesterday so as to remember today what you didn't remember yesterday.

I like turtles....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    no i said idle woman GOSSIP

theres a diff..

One must be idle first, in order to partake in idle woman gossip.
    One must be idle first, in order to partake in idle woman gossip.
    yes and atm we're being productive ???
    Ready, set, go....

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

See! I told you sushi was good.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    wow... what a slooooooooooooooooooow frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    See! I told you sushi was good.
    I'm glad I finally tried it! My friend was amazed that I was eating it at all...I'd always turned my nose up at it before. I finally felt open-minded enough to give it a shot - I didn't nibble at it ror pick it apart either. I just dipped it in the soy sauce (mixed some wasabi in my soy sauce first) and just downed it! I look forward to having it again.
    o man,u are braver then i
    I'm glad I finally tried it! My friend was amazed that I was eating it at all...I'd always turned my nose up at it before. I finally felt open-minded enough to give it a shot - I didn't nibble at it ror pick it apart either. I just dipped it in the soy sauce (mixed some wasabi in my soy sauce first) and just downed it! I look forward to having it again.
    Really funny stuff - Short comic strip about sushi (4 pics)