Page 928 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189239249259269279289299309319329339389781028 ... LastLast
Results 18,541 to 18,560 of 26517
  1. #18541  
    Mornin' crew!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2. #18542  
    Mornin vza!
  3. #18543  
    Halfway home now!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  4. #18544  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Duh I didn't need help! I just pressed the power button with no battery inserted because the voltage blahblah and then blah some more blah blah
    what are you saying lol ltm ltm

    did you see that thread ?? It was up for about 10 min. Then disappeared lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #18545  
    is that one of those threads that they rush to have closed quickly? I didn't see it
  6. #18546  
    I must have missed it as well...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  7. #18547  
    Whays all the hubub ... Bub!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  8. #18548  
    Step one pull the battery step two..........blah blah bleh.....

    and Regards!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  9. #18549  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Whays all the hubub ... Bub!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    You sound like Wolverine. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #18550  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what are you saying lol ltm ltm

    did you see that thread ?? It was up for about 10 min. Then disappeared lol
    Wasn't that your post: Pressing the power button without the battery inserted to clear the voltage. Because that would be the only intelligent battery pull option.
  11. #18551  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Wasn't that your post: Pressing the power button without the battery inserted to clear the voltage. Because that would be the only intelligent battery pull option.
    I forgot how to do THAT battery pull

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  12. #18552  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You sound like Wolverine. Lol
    As was my intention...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  13. #18553  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I forgot how to do THAT battery pull

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I have no idea if that's correct. I just think it sounds real intelligent.
  14. #18554  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Wasn't that your post: Pressing the power button without the battery inserted to clear the voltage. Because that would be the only intelligent battery pull option.
    Oh, now I remember that thread!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #18555  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    As was my intention...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    One of my fav X-men, his comics are the best.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  16. #18556  
    When is someone gonna make a LOOT comic?????
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  17. #18557  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I have no idea if that's correct. I just think it sounds real intelligent.
    It is.. A guy from asurion.. Told me to do it once.. I thought he was kidding... But there is a way.. There's even a confirmation screen of...

    Dead battery image
    than
    Question mark
    Plug

    Phone resets

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  18. #18558  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    One of my fav X-men, his comics are the best.
    He is by far the best xmen character!

    Best history, attitude, enemies!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  19. #18559  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    When is someone gonna make a LOOT comic?????
    With turtles, llamas and red headed hotties, oh my!!!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  20. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #18560  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    With turtles, llamas and red headed hotties, oh my!!!
    Exactly!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions