Page 922 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 4228228729129179189199209219229239249259269279329721022 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,440 of 26517
  1. #18421  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's > spelled >"impress".
    http://www.marriedtothesea.com/042706/impress-her

    put .gif at the end
  2. #18422  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    You put .gif at the end!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3. #18423  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I put .jpg at the end and it isn't working... Should I do a batt pull?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4. #18424  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I put .jpg at the end and it isn't working... Should I do a batt pull?
    YES! Only way to fix it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #18425  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I put .jpg at the end and it isn't working... Should I do a batt pull?
    always do a battery pull first!!!

    <thread clothed>
  6. #18426  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    always do a battery pull first!!!
    Should I do a batt pull before I try the batt pull? Just wanna make sure I'm going about this the right way...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  7. #18427  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Should I do a batt pull before I try the batt pull? Just wanna make sure I'm going about this the right way...
    Do a battery pull, but do a battery pull, before you do the battery pull and when you're done, do another battery pull.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #18428  
    first Pull on battery

    than put .gif than do a FULL battery Pull

    and start the luncher go to web and DONT put .jpg

    ^_^
  9. #18429  
    Where do I download this ".gif' thing you keep mentioning? I didn't see it in Preware...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10. #18430  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Do a battery pull, but do a battery pull, before you do the battery pull and when you're done, do another battery pull.
    Ok, got it. Which battery should I pull first?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11. #18431  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ok, got it. Which battery should I pull first?
    The double A!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #18432  
    Sketchy getting riled up to lecture me in 5....4....3....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #18433  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Sketchy getting riled up to lecture me in 5....4....3....
    na uh....!!
  14. #18434  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The double A!
    Myne fone kame wif tttrrriiipppllleee A baterees,,,,, :sadphace:
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #18435  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ok, got it. Which battery should I pull first?
    first, pull my finger.
  16. #18436  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    na uh....!!
    But it's so much fun when you do! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #18438  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Myne fone kame wif tttrrriiipppllleee A baterees,,,,, :sadphace:
    Then how does it................NEVERMIND!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #18439  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    But it's so much fun when you do! LOL!
    i thought it annoys the HECK out o you...


    if thats the case than... here comes..
  19. #18440  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Where do I download this ".gif' thing you keep mentioning? I didn't see it in Preware...
    its in the testing feeds

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions