Page 882 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 382782832872877878879880881882883884885886887892932982 ... LastLast
Results 17,621 to 17,640 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    I read the books back in the 80's. Throwing a themed birthday party since I'll be turning 42 and all.
    Sam Rockwell was so awesome in the Hitchhiker's movie!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I read the books back in the 80's. Throwing a themed birthday party since I'll be turning 42 and all.
    That sounds like fun! Perfect excuse to buy a big screen tv and play the movie during the party. (Throw caution to the wind while you still have a chance. The answer to the ultimate question is likely still a few years away for you! )
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I was wondering why you'd disappeared. Glad you're okay.
    I'll probably maintain my ninja status for a while longer. The next step is to learn the ropes in the now job. I checked into P|C to see what's happening in WebOS and I figured that I needed to say "hi" to y'all (yuenz guys).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Sam Rockwell was so awesome in the Hitchhiker's movie!
    Yes, he was!

Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    That sounds like fun! Perfect excuse to buy a big screen tv and play the movie during the party. (Throw caution to the wind while you still have a chance. The answer to the ultimate question is likely still a few years away for you! )
    I'll use my projector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok i see now lol i just didnt understand thats all lol
    "In Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 is the number from which all meaning could be derived."
    I'll probably maintain my ninja status for a while longer. The next step is to learn the ropes in the now job. I checked into P|C to see what's happening in WebOS and I figured that I needed to say "hi" to y'all (yuenz guys).
    And I'm glad you did!

After a few more med adventures, I am doing much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    "In Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 is the number from which all meaning could be derived."
    According to a blog written by one of my deranged twitter followers, verwon=42, because I was the ultimate answer! LOL It was hilarious.
    I step away for an hour and you guys go thru a frenzy and 2 pages of interesting conversation. Why don't you ever wait for me
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I step away for an hour and you guys go thru a frenzy and 2 pages of interesting conversation. Why don't you ever wait for me
    We do it on purpose to drive you crazy!
    According to a blog written by one of my deranged twitter followers, verwon=42, because I was the ultimate answer! LOL It was hilarious.
    Sketch=42

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Cuz you work for a google wannabe co., and play nerf on sunday at work

I tried reading Hitchhiker's Guide a few years ago and I just didn't get the humor. I was bored, so I didn't even bother finishing it. I think I'm too old to "get it" these days...
    I just always disliked the title so never read it.
    I mean come on...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    If you dislike the title, you probably won't appreciate it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I tried reading Hitchhiker's Guide a few years ago and I just didn't get the humor. I was bored, so I didn't even bother finishing it. I think I'm too old to "get it" these days...
    I've read them all, quite a few times. Just love them. Douglas Adams was a great writer, but you do have to get his humor to enjoy them.
    If you dislike the title, you probably won't appreciate it anyway.
    Yeah exactly. I used to be more of a Nabokovian.

Now I just read Cinderella.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Cuz you work for a google wannabe co., and play nerf on sunday at work

I wish i worked for google or a company that had that tipe of employee fun time
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    And I'm glad you did!

After a few more med adventures, I am doing much better.
    I was pretty confident that you had the intelligence to guide the doctors in the right directions - hence I was also confident you would (will) find a way out of (at least the worst of) your health problems. You actually have been in my prayers from time to time.

--
    Bob
    I wish i worked for google or a company that had that tipe of employee fun time
    My roommate works for them and he doesn't get fun time, but they do give free lunches.
    I was pretty confident that you had the intelligence to guide the doctors in the right directions - hence I was also confident you would (will) find a way out of (at least the worst of) your health problems. You actually have been in my prayers from time to time.

--
    Bob
    I kind of put my foot down and said no more of certain meds. I also am not going to pay what they want for this new one. We'll have to try something else.

And thanks!