Page 874 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 374774824864869870871872873874875876877878879884924974 ... LastLast
Results 17,461 to 17,480 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wireless hookup from sprint or someone
    Sprint does have great coverage in my area. I just can't afford the monthly bill at this point in time.

Sidenote: Man I miss having a decent cellphone...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Check to see if there are any wireless altrernatives in your area. Clearwire or sprint may have already started rolling out wimax which is great if you can get good signal.

Oh another reason sat suck you have something like a 1 gig cap on your total upstream and downstream use and if you hit the cap they don't fine you or slow you down they just cut you off till next month
    One gig?!?! I can use that much in a single day haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    One gig?!?! I can use that much in a single day haha
    I managed to hit 13 gigs in a few hours not to long ago. Hell I hit about 4-6 gigs a month on my pre and I'm on wifi half the time on that.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    also if wimax is in your area get it from clear instead of sprint i'm pretty sure there packages are cheaper
    Just checked Clear's coverage map. I'm no where close to any coverage haha...
    Just checked Clear's coverage map. I'm no where close to any coverage haha...
    lame
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    lame
    Yep. Only option is getting a 3G broadband card. That's definitely not enough speed for me though. Guess I'll just be satisfied with DSL haha
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts

I theoretically have monthly download limits, but I often go over them, and they don't seem to notice or care.
    So is all of LOOT asleep?
    Yes all
    drooling and farting
    And Here
    Is the Legendary
    Hey, its GFN! You ever get that little dispute settled? lol
    frenzy
    Hey, its GFN! You ever get that little dispute settled? lol
    No, I lost lol. I cried myself to sleep last night.

You see, folks will buy an previously activated phone, or get a refurb that's been sealed beyond used recognition, and lay the smack on you for basically saying their phone was used before.
    Unless all of a sudden the activation process for AT&T devices is different than for other GSM phones (which I have a hard time believing, but is theoretically possible, not plausible).
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No, I lost lol. I cried myself to sleep last night.
    No!! It's ok, you can't always win... (especially against someone who believes they are right no matter what you say) lol
    No!! It's ok, you can't always win... (especially against someone who believes they are right no matter what you say) lol
    At some point I believed I was being set up, by someone related to the unmentionable - lol

"A lot of assumptions being made here", but then I checked his other posts and they were actually intelligent ones.
  17.    #17477  
    Even though it's only 2:45 am Eastern time, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    - And don't mention the unmentionable 8:45 am here
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    At some point I believed I was being set up, by someone related to the unmentionable - lol

"A lot of assumptions being made here", but then I checked his other posts and they were actually intelligent ones.
    haha. No need to be paranoid! Guess it was just a random stubborn person then... lol

Oh well, time for bed for me! Night LOOT
    It's not paranoia when it's true, right