Page 865 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 365765815855860861862863864865866867868869870875915965 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,300 of 26517
  1. #17281  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    So, I was at Best Buy today. For once, I had my Pre with me and was comparing it with the EVO. Holy ****! The EVO's screen is so much bigger. I envy you dbd. I would love to have that much screen! I always knew the EVO screen was big, but holding my Pre next to it really put it in perspective... I wat an EVO! lol
  2.    #17282  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    wow are we already that close to a frenzy again
    We're IN the Frenzy right now!
  3. #17283  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So, I was at Best Buy today. For once, I had my Pre with me and was comparing it with the EVO. Holy ****! The EVO's screen is so much bigger. I envy you dbd. I would love to have that much screen! I always knew the EVO screen was big, but holding my Pre next to it really put it in perspective... I wat an EVO! lol
    my pre fits completely in the screen of an Epic
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  4. #17284  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    somehow I thought you had done some development...
    Only patches, themes, and stuff like that. I may put all that on hold and get into app development. Making patches is fun and all, but I'd like to start using my free time to make money lol.
  5. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #17285  
    I like my Pre size.
  6. #17286  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Only patches, themes, and stuff like that. I may put all that on hold and get into app development. Making patches is fun and all, but I'd like to start using my free time to make money lol.
    do it man use your skills to pay the bills
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  7.    #17287  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So, I was at Best Buy today. For once, I had my Pre with me and was comparing it with the EVO. Holy ****! The EVO's screen is so much bigger. I envy you dbd. I would love to have that much screen! I always knew the EVO screen was big, but holding my Pre next to it really put it in perspective... I wat an EVO! lol
    Lol, yep, when I hold my Pre after holding my EVO, it feels like the Pre is a little marble, lol lol.
  8. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #17288  
    Mmm smokehouse almonds...
  9. #17289  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    I like my Pre size.
    I don't hate the size just would rather have a larger phone, I do not however like slate devices
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  10. #17290  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Only patches, themes, and stuff like that. I may put all that on hold and get into app development. Making patches is fun and all, but I'd like to start using my free time to make money lol.
    that should be a good set of qualifications. I can't do any of those things, or even where to start.
  11. #17291  
    alrighty then !!!! I'm here .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #17292  
    did i win?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  13. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #17293  
    I'll take a PalmPad for more size. Or my eee.
  14. #17294  
    I don't think so. Maybe

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  15. #17295  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    my pre fits completely in the screen of an Epic
    The Evo is huge lol. I got to play with a sales rep's Evo and put it in my pocket to see how it felt. It was fine. I always here people here saying things like "oh well it's way too big to even fit in your pockets! Who needs a screen that big? It's pointless!".

    Turns out all those people are just hating for no reasn lol. The Evo fit very comfortably in my pocket lol
  16.    #17296  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    did i win?
    YES!!

    Congrats!
  17. #17297  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The Evo is huge lol. I got to play with a sales rep's Evo and put it in my pocket to see how it felt. It was fine. I always here people here saying things like "oh well it's way too big to even fit in your pockets! Who needs a screen that big? It's pointless!".

    Turns out all those people are just hating for no reasn lol. The Evo fit very comfortably in my pocket lol
    ...as long as you don't sit down
  18. #17298  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that should be a good set of qualifications. I can't do any of those things, or even where to start.
    Heh, I am such a noob when it comes to Javascript though (and that's the most important language to know lol). I'm going to be working on some simple apps just t learn how things work exactly. Making patches just doesn't cut it anymore lol...
  19. #17299  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I don't hate the size just would rather have a larger phone, I do not however like slate devices
    Im with you. I don't want just a flat screen to carry around. I like my keyboard and couldn't imaging having a phone without it.

    By the way, congrats on the win.
  20. #17300  
    yep, iphone size with a physical keyboard

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions