Page 854 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 354754804844849850851852853854855856857858859864904954 ... LastLast
Results 17,061 to 17,080 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Besides fame, a nationally syndicated talk show, MONEY, and scissoring capability????

I have no idea
    well, brad pitt and and tom cruise have those, too. And ellen is doing as well with the ladies as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    well, brad pitt and and tom cruise have those, too. And ellen is doing as well with the ladies as they are.
    Not sure I would put Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in the same "closet". But, I think Brad has done fairly well for himself (in the department of YOUR criteria)
    Not sure I would put Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in the same "closet". But, I think Brad has done fairly well for himself (in the department of YOUR criteria)
    that's my point. I'd expect them to maybe do a little bit better than ellen.
    Skip Pitt and Cruise, damn pretty boys! Give me Johhny Depp!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Skip Pitt and Cruise, damn pretty boys! Give me Johhny Depp!!
    even johnny isn't doing any better than ellen. I hope she writes a book so we can learn her pick up lines.
    that's my point. I'd expect them to maybe do a little bit better than ellen.

Anniston and Jolie >>> Heche and De Rossi
    aniston yes, but jolie used to be with billy bob thornton. That's not something that added to her value proposition.

I mean, ewww.
    even johnny isn't doing any better than ellen. I hope she writes a book so we can learn her pick up lines.
    Johnny has been happily with his wife, Vanessa, for many years now and isn't trying!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I think you get my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Just cause I haven't seen this in a while and we just went past 17K posts.

I remember that post. Was that this year? lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Just tried to low sodium Ramen Noodles.... I call them.... Noodles.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    aniston yes, but jolie used to be with billy bob thornton. That's not something that added to her value proposition.

I mean, ewww.

1) wow

2) I am only replying to this craziness in order to add another rung to the ladder. hahahaha
    1) wow

2) I am only replying to this craziness in order to add another rung to the ladder. hahahaha
    1) wow

same here. It seemed to be a good place to drop random thoughts while I'm looking for work...
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I remember that post. Was that this year? lol
    7/30/10 2:39pm to be exact...
  16.    #17076  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    7/30/10 2:39pm to be exact...
    I know, I know. That was supposed to be a joke!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I know, I know. That was supposed to be a joke!

<-------------
    sup?