Page 853 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 353753803843848849850851852853854855856857858863903953 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,060 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    To protect this thread from getting closed.
    I thought we were done discussing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    same here
    dbd perhaps you could include it in the Frenzy rules.

Under no sircunstens shall any of the posturz in this thread name Him, His ill-doings, or his forgeries, placing this thread under direct danger from off closed down by the M fokles.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    dizgussing whut? Dbd, did you work another all-night shift? We just chillin, dontcha no!

regards
    ^_^
    regards, lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    wow, howcome I didn't notice that title? (grin). I need to pay closer attention! Probably a good thing because I'd probably have fallen over and died laughing. I need to wear a helmet when I'm at my computer, apparently.

that's they funniest thing I've heard all week. I needed a good laugh.
    I did crack up when I saw it, just freaking hilarious.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Yesterday, I went to the local Safeway to check out their grocery selection, since I hadn't been to one since I moved here, but I know they are much bigger than the stores I usually go to that are closer.

One thing I happened to find was the salt substitute AlsoSale, garlic flavor, which I wanted to try, because all of the others taste disgusting to me.

Well, I just sent them an email and told them that theirs is no better than the others, in spite of their claims. Totally disgusting!

I talked to the doc about this issue, while at my appointment, and she said I am probably better off just using a tiny bit of real salt, when something needs it, especially since, overall, I keep my intake really low.

I think I am going to have to do that and just make sure I don't go overboard with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And Cantaffordit, what I was talking about with that one post was the title, it starts with Howcome, which isn't proper grammar and definitely isn't one word!
    I just found the thread with howcome in the title. I was bummed to see that the OP was from someone else. It's still funny, of course.
    @verwon, does sea salt make any difference?
    I just found the thread with howcome in the title. I was bummed to see that the OP was from someone else. It's still funny, of course.
    I didn't pay attention to where he was from.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yesterday, I went to the local Safeway to check out their grocery selection, since I hadn't been to one since I moved here, but I know they are much bigger than the stores I usually go to that are closer.

One thing I happened to find was the salt substitute AlsoSale, garlic flavor, which I wanted to try, because all of the others taste disgusting to me.

Well, I just sent them an email and told them that theirs is no better than the others, in spite of their claims. Totally disgusting!

I talked to the doc about this issue, while at my appointment, and she said I am probably better off just using a tiny bit of real salt, when something needs it, especially since, overall, I keep my intake really low.

I think I am going to have to do that and just make sure I don't go overboard with it.

have you tried Sea Salt...definitely better for you, not sure of how that will effect sodium but does not taste too much different than the real NaCl, especially if used just for cooking.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    @verwon, does sea salt make any difference?
    It is lower in sodium than regular salt, so I may pick up some of it. I really don't need to use it a lot, either. There are just a few foods that I think are better with salt, like eggs.

I may have to resort to a couple of cookies to get the nasty AlsoSalt aftertaste out of my mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    have you tried Sea Salt...definitely better for you, not sure of how that will effect sodium but does not taste too much different than the real NaCl, especially if used just for cooking.
    It is lower in sodium, since it's so coarse and not fine ground.
    slow day folks?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...
    Just cause I haven't seen this in a while and we just went past 17K posts.

question about Ellen Degeneres.

somehow she has managed to always attract hot women. First Anne Hecht, and now she is married to Portia De Rossi.

what does she have that dbd or I don't have?

I always thougt Ellen was cute, but give me a break!
    It's funny, because by the time I started doing the PMs, I hadn't seen that post, yet and this thread was already way past 100 posts.
    question about Ellen Degenres.

somehow she has managed to always attract hot women. First Anne Hecht, and now she is married to Portia De Rossi.

The only answer I can give in public is money!

And I am, hereby, insulted. I am damn hot and dbd is my sweetie!
    question about Ellen Degeneres.

I always thougt Ellen was cute, but give me a break!

Besides fame, a nationally syndicated talk show, MONEY, and scissoring capability????

I have no idea