Page 849 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 349749799839844845846847848849850851852853854859899949 ... LastLast
Results 16,961 to 16,980 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Aha. "I know if I had 19 cats at once, my friends would call me a crazy cat lady. ^_^ "

I typed it that way cause "crazy cat guy" just doesn't have as good of a ring to it, and because that is probably how my friends would phrase it, heh.
    LOL! Yes, I believe that was the post!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I searched for recent posts by me, heh.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Tonight's South Park was one of the best I've seen in a long time. At least for me. Combining Miyazaki films with H.P. Lovecraft and the B.P. oil spill... priceless.
    Verizon should pay me! My roommates phone lost all connection today, no bars, couldn't get data or anything. He borrowed my phone to call tech support and went through 5 people with no fix. They ended up just shipping a replacement phone.

Finally, I said alright, let me look at it. Less than a minute, he had full service, again! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    [QUOTE=verwon;2744548]Cantaffordit is going to want a red pencil:

[url]

the offending post must have been deleted? I didn't find anything.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Verizon should pay me! My roommates phone lost all connection today, no bars, couldn't get data or anything. He borrowed my phone to call tech support and went through 5 people with no fix. They ended up just shipping a replacement phone.

Finally, I said alright, let me look at it. Less than a minute, he had full service, again! LOL
    Wow! What was wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Wow! What was wrong?

I'm guessing "too high sodium level"

LTTVIMH
    I believe it. I use to do cable work,,a friend had a fuzzy picture on t.v. And in 2 weeks,5 tecs came to his house and tried to fix it. In the end they told him his tv was broke. I told him I'll fix it, he said ''dude,if you fix it I'll give you 50 bucks,,,no way you can fix it''. Ready for this,,the cable fitting going threw the jumper to his vcr was missing the stinger. Replaced it in 20 secs,,beauiful pic. Verwons story reminded me of this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

what phone was it ? And what was wrong whit it? I'm calling you next time I need help !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I like tortoises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what phone was it ? And what was wrong whit it? I'm calling you next time I need help !
    Being that she used these key words: phone, verizon, problems, ugly...oh sorry last one I put in there

I am guessing he had a Droid.

Either that or a phone made by Samsung...seems everytime my wife gets a Samsung device it craps out on her and usually on the phone its to where the data wont work.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I like tortoises!

I like tortillas
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I like tortillas
    I like tarantulas
    Did anyone succeed in getting the FrankenDoctor to mess up their phone?

lol I just b2bposted in a Frenzy. WHOAAAHHH.
    Sue me.

Is everyone snoring, farting and drooling again?
    oooooooooh........you're gonna be in troble!
    hey prettyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Did anyone succeed in getting the FrankenDoctor to mess up their phone?

lol I just b2bposted in a Frenzy. WHOAAAHHH.
    Sue me.

Is everyone snoring, farting and drooling again?
    I'm here! Just about to go out to get my FL Driver's License and all my truck documents switched over. It's going to be a long day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm here! Just about to go out to get my FL Driver's License and all my truck documents switched over. It's going to be a long day...
    If you make an appointment you can have it done in 15 minutes.
    Don't you watch any tv shows?
    Morning! Just in time for a frenzy!

Tarantulas suck...the DMV sucks...and snipers suck....

Let's have some fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Morning! Just in time for a frenzy!

Tarantulas suck...the DMV sucks...and snipers suck....

Let's have some fun!
    And cowboys blow.