Page 842 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 342742792832837838839840841842843844845846847852892942 ... LastLast
Results 16,821 to 16,840 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    somehow I was thinking you live in the DC area. But if you are in california, can you explain how barbara boxer keeps getting elected? I am amazed by that.
    Nope, haven't lived in the DC area for several years and there is more to the West Coast than California! I am in WA!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    For some reason, I can picture you singing that song.
    Hmmmm....wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that's really cool. Now please join me in asking Him for a job!
    ok I will do that right now !! What kinda job you want ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    as of november 1,,19 months of no smoking ciggs after a 29 year career of it. I just felt like giving myself a public pat on the back,sorry.
    Congrats!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Is Blaize still doing PMs? Prolly just busy with something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Is Blaize still doing PMs? Prolly just busy with something.
    Yep, you just have to be patient. She's had a lot going on with her family and such recently.
  7.    #16827  
    Geez, I have fifteen threads on the first page.

I really should get paid for this stuff.
    Alert: Ver will be disappearing for awhile, today. I have a doc's appointment and cell phones do not work in their building.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Geez, I have fifteen threads on the first page.

I really should get paid for this stuff.
    And your LOOT crew should get commissions for humoring you and posting in all of them!
  10.    #16830  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And your LOOT crew should get commissions for humoring you and posting in all of them!
    I agree, 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I agree, 100%.
    Ironically, I've had several people that though being here on P/C and doing these PMs was my job! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Congrats!
    thankyou very much,,i am very proud of this,and more important,my wife and daughters are proud of me also.
    thankyou very much,,i am very proud of this,and more important,my wife and daughters are proud of me also.
    Way to go! It's still a battle for me, sometimes.
    that chantax says to take it for 90 days. I was having very vivid intense dreams(one of the side effects)they were very cool. Once I read about the other side effects I stopped after 3 weeks. I said why quit one thing bad,and get hooked on another that is bad,,its now or never. It did help me very much for that 3 weeks. It worked.
    that chantax says to take it for 90 days. I was having very vivid intense dreams(one of the side effects)they were very cool. Once I read about the other side effects I stopped after 3 weeks. I said why quit one thing bad,and get hooked on another that is bad,,its now or never. It did help me very much for that 3 weeks. It worked.
    Too dangerous of a med.

I smoked for 21 years, from 17 until I was 38.
    I'm off for my doc's appointment, which is a good thing. I'm really tired and rundown, today. Need to find out why.
    I'm off for my doc's appointment, which is a good thing. I'm really tired and rundown, today. Need to find out why.
    good luck
    Too dangerous of a med.

I smoked for 21 years, from 17 until I was 38.
    Same here, except 16 > 37

Oh and I quit mother's day 2009. Because we had agreed to not get eachother present, and then all of a sudden the Mrs felt disappointed.
    12 to 39 here,,,i was a thug at 12,yes I know,lol. I blame it on bad parenting.
    "Yowza"

Oh and all parents are bad for blaming their kids for wanting to do the same stuff they did when they were their age. Except the "cool parents". Those are just creepy.