Page 836 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 336736786826831832833834835836837838839840841846886936 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,720 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival?
    ETA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ETA or Euskadi Ta Askatasuna,

Extemporaneously Totally Asinine!
    Since I've donated the past couple of wins to others, I'm feeling a bit selfish and I am going to keep this one for myself.

Would the beautiful Blaize be so kind as to send me one of her Special PMs?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ETA, an internet acronym for "edited to add".

though I was thinking what you were thinking too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(disambiguation)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    @Cantaffordit that was great!
  7.    #16707  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Since I've donated the past couple of wins to others, I'm feeling a bit selfish and I am going to keep this one for myself.

Would the beautiful Blaize be so kind as to send me one of her Special PMs?

Thanks!
    that was on purpose
    Nice! Love it!

I keep wanting to grade people's posts.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ħα℘℘ƴ ṁḯ∂ṫεяṁ εℓεṫḯηṧ εṽεяƴηε
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Nice! Love it!

I keep wanting to grade people's posts.
    oh, me too!

Especially since there seem to be many more in thread titles where they glare at me.

Another pet peave is typos I read in articles and books. Especially on-line where they have tools to catch errors. I find myself highlighting errors in books, as if I'm going to eventually send them to the publisher...

I'm a sick boy.
    Glad my stomach isn't hurting today, still have a few things to do, before I head home, inclyding picking up that lower-sodium pizza I discovered at Papa Murphy's!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Extemporaneously Totally Asinine!
    More like Extra Tall Alpaca

This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    oh, me too!

Especially since there seem to be many more in thread titles where they glare at me.

Another pet peave is typos I read in articles and books. Especially on-line where they have tools to catch errors. I find myself highlighting errors in books, as if I'm going to eventually send them to the publisher...

I'm a sick boy.
    ROFL! Before I got divorced and walked away from it all, I had a massive book collection and there were many, in which, I had done that!
    ROFL! Before I got divorced and walked away from it all, I had a massive book collection and there were many, in which, I had done that!
    Oh crap, and then I find out that we both like Papa Murphy's... we have it every time we are back in Colorado...

Apparently I'm even sicker than I thought. LOL
    Oh crap, and then I find out that we both like Papa Murphy's... we have it every time we are back in Colorado...

Apparently I'm even sicker than I thought. LOL
    LMAO! They have really good pizza and we have one that just opened recently, a few blocks away.
    LMAO! They have really good pizza and we have one that just opened recently, a few blocks away.
    Dang, they don't have them in Atlanta... maybe I should open one since I'm looking for work...

but, even better than Pappa Murphy's is "Nick and Willy's"

we used to stop and get that in Dillon after a day of skiing. The best ever!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    QUESTION!

Hmmm, should I get the French Pre 2 (I do business with people there), try to unlock it and if it fails, ship it to Max/JIC Tech, or should I just act normal and wait for a really cool device...
    Ouch. If I read it correctly, without a contract, I can order one from SFR for a mere 409,90 . That's about $575... plus international shipping, if I can talk them into sending me one. I think I'll wait after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Now taking T-Shirt orders!!

its 2 girls 1 cup
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Ouch. If I read it correctly, without a contract, I can order one from SFR for a mere 409,90 . That's about $575... plus international shipping, if I can talk them into sending me one. I think I'll wait after all.
    What tickles me is people have a USED Pre on Ebay trying to get full price on it. I mean seriously - you can get one on HP's or Palm's or HP's (or something like that) for like $369, so why pay that for used...hmm...

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    its 2 girls 1 cup

2 girls 2 cups. Well, glasses...but, oh well.