Page 834 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 334734784824829830831832833834835836837838839844884934 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,680 of 26517
    Now taking T-Shirt orders!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I know the political ads from both sides have my stomach turning. We need to limit campaigning to one month before the election. Argh.
    ROFL! Any politician can set off your stomach in no time.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    [QUOTE=rlee2001;2742292]Now taking T-Shirt orders!!

[IMG]

LMAO! Nice!
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2742276]this looks like fun:
    [url]

I had to make a comment.
    Geez... 'that guy' has been making the dumbest threads lately. His next thread: "If you were on fire, would you put it out?"

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Geez... 'that guy' has been making the dumbest threads lately. His next thread: "If you were on fire, would you put it out?"

ha! That's a great idea for a thread. Maybe dbd will start than one before it is taken!
    that's was a joke cantaffordit lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Last night I made a post in response to let people know that your default profile does not have to be the Palm profile and it doesn't understand why people might want to use other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Last night I made a post in response to let people know that your default profile does not have to be the Palm profile and it doesn't understand why people might want to use other options.
    Because anything labeled "Palm" is automatically better. Lol
    Because anything labeled "Palm" is automatically better. Lol
    Yes, apparently it is also obsessive. No wonder he made that thread awhile ago where he said he'd married his Pre.
    Yes, apparently it is also obsessive. No wonder he made that thread awhile ago where he said he'd married his Pre.
    Hahaha! He wants to marry his palm...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Much better so far, thanks! No idea what got to me and set my stomach off yesterday.
    Yay, glad to hear it.

Thank Gawd it was his PRE!!

If he had said his PIXI.....I'd have called the Pedo-Police!!!
    There's just no getting through to him.
    I posted a serious response, and he went all blahblahblahblah again.
    I felt like reminding him to stay on topic, before someone replies to his post, and he accuses them of not staying on topic. But he's just not worth the infraction.

I posted a not so serious response, and he went ballistic.
    "Are you spamming; Here are the forum guidelines "
    I ignored him, and he later removed his post.
    Wow *picking nose* one of my batteries went down to 51%...
    ''regards'
  17.    #16677  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    You Back-to-Back posted....I'm Tellin'!!!!!
    ...... doing a soft shoe to singing in the rain....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    can we get gramar and spell checking for PC? I've been looking at thread titles and polls and noticing just how many of them contain major errors.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 11/02/2010 at 03:44 PM.