Page 809 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 3097097597998048058068078088098108118128138148198599091309 ... LastLast
Results 16,161 to 16,180 of 26517
  1. #16161  
    This is the real chocolate I buy now: Perugina Chocolate
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #16162  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I'm going to have to leave this thread. I have 3 hours left at work and you guys are making me very hungry
    Here have a slice, that'll hold ya.

    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #16163  
    I only have a minute, but I don't know if anybody's realized that sketch has earned another ButtaCup Special PM!
  4. #16164  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Here have a slice, that'll hold ya.

    Gaahh I haven't had pizza in forever. On a side note I was up in NYC last year and their pizza is way over hyped. I mean it was good but didn't blow away anything from down here.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  5. #16165  
    Yum...pizza. Pepperoni pizza is boring tho...I prefer Supreme! I had a couple good slices the other day at lunch - one was Vegetarian and one was Caprese (fresh mozzarella cheese, roma tomatoes, roasted red peppers and garlic)

    I wasn't in a meaty mood that day...
  6. #16166  
    Yep! I have 2 more to send him as soon as I have an extra minute or two.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #16167  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Yum...pizza. Pepperoni pizza is boring tho...I prefer Supreme! I had a couple good slices the other day at lunch - one was Vegetarian and one was Caprese (fresh mozzarella cheese, roma tomatoes, roasted red peppers and garlic)

    I wasn't in a meaty mood that day...
    Pepperoni is my least favorite topping. I would rather have plain. But oh man I would totally kill for a good veggie supreme right now. And that Caprese sounds good
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  8. #16168  
    For me, one slice of most pizzas contains the sodium amount for 2 meals.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #16169  
    Congrats Sketch!!
  10. #16170  
    holy crap this thread is going so fast right now it's actually taking attention away from my work... but then again i gotta have priorities right
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  11. #16171  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    For me, one slice of most pizzas contains the sodium amount for 2 meals.
    lame sorry
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  12. #16172  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    For me, one slice of most pizzas contains the sodium amount for 2 meals.
    I would probably kill myself if I had to go low-sodium. I just enjoy food too much.
  13. #16173  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    holy crap this thread is going so fast right now it's actually taking attention away from my work... but then again i gotta have priorities right
    that's why I rarely even open P|C when I'm working...I keep getting distracted. LOL
  14. #16174  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I would probably kill myself if I had to go low-sodium. I just enjoy food too much.
    Same. I don't use extra salt in anything I eat but so much food already has so much in it.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  15. #16175  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    that's why I rarely even open P|C when I'm working...I keep getting distracted. LOL
    Meh this is more entertaining than actually working
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  16. #16176  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Meh this is more entertaining than actually working
    Oh I know! I was sitting in the office earlier this week, cracking up at some posts and one of my coworkers had to come over to see why I was having so much fun.

    He didn't get the joke. Then again, he DOES have an iPhone
  17. #16177  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    lame sorry
    Dude, if you were only 39 and already had Congestive Heart Failure, you wouldn't think it was so lame.

    Passing out from not being able to breathe and waking up intubated was the worst experience of my life and one I don't wish to ever repeat.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #16178  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Oh I know! I was sitting in the office earlier this week, cracking up at some posts and one of my coworkers had to come over to see why I was having so much fun.

    He didn't get the joke. Then again, he DOES have an iPhone
    Ha ha ha not going to lie I constantly troll or rage on iphone users in the wild
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  19. #16179  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I would probably kill myself if I had to go low-sodium. I just enjoy food too much.
    I've never been a big eater, anyway.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #16180  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Dude, if you were only 39 and already had Congestive Heart Failure, you wouldn't think it was so lame.

    Passing out from not being able to breathe and waking up intubated was the worst experience of my life and one I don't wish to ever repeat.
    I think he meant that WE were being lame by talking about food that you can't eat anymore.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions