Page 798 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2986987487887937947957967977987998008018028038088488981298 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,960 of 26517
    In this corner, weighing in at 110 pounds and pushing 89 years of age and the recent recipient of a brand new plastic hip, Joseph "Blue" Polaski.
    Definition of a LOOT dbd thread:

Because this is a very big idea my friends. We're talking about a non-exclusive egalitarian brotherhood where community status and more importantly age have no bearing whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Definition of a LOOT dbd thread:

Because this is a very big idea my friends. We're talking about a non-exclusive egalitarian brotherhood where community status and more importantly age have no bearing whatsoever.
    umm your to young to make those comments !! lol ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Mitch: Who's this guy?
    Beanie: Oh, that's Blue. He's an old navy vet who hangs around my store a lot. Don't worry about him, he's legit.
    Mitch: He looks like he's one hundred years old and he wants to pledge?
    Beanie: You kidding me? Old man river can't shut up about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm your to young to make those comments !! lol ltm ltm lol
    How old do you think I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Gummies are good! I may have to pick some up, today.

I have to get some work done, as well as run to the store and restore my patches and such to my Pre, so I probably won't be around much for most of the day.

I had a WebOS Doctor adventure last night.
    I found the Bat DOTS at the Super Target today...and they were on sale - $.89 a box. I got 2 and I like them! They aren't quite as hard to chew as the normal DOTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Mitch: Who's this guy?
    Beanie: Oh, that's Blue. He's an old navy vet who hangs around my store a lot. Don't worry about him, he's legit.
    Mitch: He looks like he's one hundred years old and he wants to pledge?
    Beanie: You kidding me? Old man river can't shut up about it.

Old School Quotes...if you haven't seen the movie, you just won't understand....
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I found the Bat DOTS at the Super Target today...and they were on sale - $.89 a box. I got 2 and I like them! They aren't quite as hard to chew as the normal DOTS.
    I walked over to the store to grab a Coke and check my BP, when I walked in, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted 4 lone boxes on top of one of the Halloween displays. That's all they had left, please note, I said "HAD", because I bought all 4. That'll last me quite awhile.

I was going to walk down to Fred Meyer this weekend to check for them, but that saves me a mile walk!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    wow you need a ca verwon !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    car!? Cars are for the rich. I haven't drove in years! The expendable income is nice to have around
    I don't drive, never have. There is an excellent public transit system here, which is one of the reasons I chose this area. Much cheaper than having a car.

However, when a walk is a mile or less, I see no point in wasting the $2 fare for a bus ride, when I can walk that far very easily.

In addition, the exercise is important, when you have high blood pressure and with my spinal issues, as well as the gastritis, I am limited to walking and swimming. It is now far too cold here to swim, so...
    I had to be the epicurean snob here....but, between the Fast food and the Halloween candy fiends, you folks need to reappraise your eating habits.

hahahahahhaha
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I find it humorous that, in my experiences, people that drive frown on walking any distance, but don't mind running or even walking on a treadmill.

when I tell people that I walk to work (it's only 10 minutes to the office), they have a look like I just punched their baby in the throat.
    You punched a baby in the throat on your walk to work this morning?

(Sorry - I don't read the whole posts, I just scan'em and that's what I got out of that...)
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    ROFL little %^&*(%$ deserved it!
    wow that's just wrong punching babies for fun !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I had to be the epicurean snob here....but, between the Fast food and the Halloween candy fiends, you folks need to reappraise your eating habits.

hahahahahhaha
    You cannot possibly be referring to me, knowing my restriction on my food and the fact that even most candy had sodium, right?
    wow that's just wrong punching babies for fun !!!

You must be one of them "car owners"
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You cannot possibly be referring to me, knowing my restriction on my food and the fact that even most candy had sodium, right?
    If I ever make a post that can POSSIBLY be taken as a negative....then, you may rest assured it is NOT addressed to you!