Page 78 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 28687374757677787980818283881281785781078 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 26517
  1.    #1541  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    I've been off this site for some time now... Moving, vacation, et al.

I figure this is the place to ask, since the entire purpose of this thread is to post more and more and more, so it doesn't matter if it's a taboo topic.

Did the Off-Topic forum get about a hundred times smaller?
    Hey, I remember you, good to see you again.

There're less political threads lately, but that can change at any time.

Btw, you probably remember me as dbd.
  2.    #1542  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    not just for the winners, but all of us. then break it down into a handicap similar to golf.
    Yeah, Jonesey's gonna get right on that for us.
    Although, there's always a thread started every time AP releases a news item...

:-/

I'm not so crazy about dessert, myself
    If I still had my HP 42S, I'd be all over it... RPN stacks and such...

Pre doesn't have an emulator, so my number crunching is limited.

Plus, I'm not all that smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Hey, I remember you, good to see you again.

There're less political threads lately, but that can change at any time.

Btw, you probably remember me as dbd.
    Thank you kindly dbd... I'm amazed at this thread by the way. It really took off... great idea.
  6.    #1546  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Thank you kindly dbd... I'm amazed at this thread by the way. It really took off... great idea.
    Thank you.
    Thank you.
    Youre welcome!
    hahaha ltmltm :fistbump: worth a shot right!
    maybe we're all winners, just for playing... like my momma used to say after I'd lose in little league

The guy at the bottom of the ladder holding it steady is just as important as the guy at the top of the ladder

...nope, didn't work. I still wanna win one
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    maybe we're all winners, just for playing... like my momma used to say after I'd lose in little league

The guy at the bottom of the ladder holding it steady is just as important as the guy at the top of the ladder

...nope, didn't work. I still wanna win one
    Awww dont Cry Jonesey every one loses! Even winners lose at losing!
    OMG!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT ONE YET EITHER!!!! ***!!! CHEATERS!!!!! ALL OF THEM CHEATERS I TELL YOU!!! NOOOOOOO BOOOOOHOOOOOOO
  10.    #1550  
    The guy at the bottom of the ladder holding it steady is just as important as the guy at the top of the ladder.
    Haha.
    That's what they used to tell you, huh?
    Actually, that's what dad would tell my brother... Me he didn't even trust to hold the ladder.
    Hey, guys, I'm gonna start working on counting posts and compiling stats... but to be accurate I'm gonna need your help.

Just keep posting as normal, but when I say "HOLD", everyone stop posting for a bit, and I'll let you know when to start again..... OK?
  13.    #1553  
    Actually, that's what dad would tell my brother... Me he didn't even trust to hold the ladder.
    damn, that's not good, ltm ltm ltm...
  14.    #1554  
    Hey, guys, I'm gonna start working on counting posts and compiling stats... but to be accurate I'm gonna need your help.

Just keep posting as normal, but when I say "HOLD", everyone stop posting for a bit, and I'll let you know when to start again..... OK?
    Haahahaha... That wouldn't happen to be just before every hundred, would it?

Sure no problem we'll get right on that for you ltm ltm lol ha ha heh heh lol ltmlol heh heh hah hh ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    count me in

Haahahaha... That wouldn't happen to be just before every hundred, would it?
    hahhahaha Thats Awsome! DBD youre quick!!! I was falling for it for a minute I was thinking does that poor guy really have nothing better to do !?!?!?
    hahah GOOD ONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    this thread is huge!
    Thats what she said!!!! hahhaha I cant help myself!!! ltm ltm ltm hahahhaa
    Its funny, I of course have PLENTY to do, and it keeps piling up....

But I actually was thinking about how to do it.... sad.

This thread is addictive.
  20.    #1560  
    Quote Originally Posted by gsonspre View Post
    hahhahaha Thats Awsome! DBD youre quick!!! I was falling for it for a minute I was thinking does that poor guy really have nothing better to do !?!?!?
    hahah GOOD ONE!