Page 771 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2716717217617667677687697707717727737747757767818218711271 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,420 of 26517
    Lol next time guyfromnam .
  2.    #15402  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    ^^^ Look its DBD...hows the world of Android?
    Well, just real quick (because you know I'll be making a thread to discuss my transition, ltm ltm ), because I've never used android before, the learning curve for the first couple of days was a little overwhelming.

Now that I've downloaded a better OSK, I'm running through this phone like a kid in a candy store.

I will have a press conference in the next day or two.
    Visiting some friends then hitting the highway... again lol. i love driving long distances
    Hitting the highway hurts..... I prefer to drive on it....

If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

5.    #15405  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Visiting some friends then hitting the highway... again lol. i love driving long distances
    Me too, especially when I'm by myself.

Don't forget the Risque Cafe.
    Did you ever find out what part of FL?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, just real quick (because you know I'll be making a thread to discuss my transition, ltm ltm ), because I've never used android before, the learning curve for the first couple of days was a little overwhelming.

Now that I've downloaded a better OSK, I'm running through this phone like a kid in a candy store.

I will have a press conference in the next day or two.
    I think you should start a two-dot discussion about it on androidcentral and see if it gets any traction. it would be funny to see the android gang's reaction to dbd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think you should start a two-dot discussion about it on androidcentral and see if it gets any traction. it would be funny to see the android gang's reaction to dbd!
    They aren't nearly as fun....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

9.    #15409  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I actually was on there for a week when evo first came out, but haven't been there pretty much since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Did you ever find out what part of FL?
    still not exactly sure lol. meeting them at their old house then driving 100mi to their new house.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I actually was on there for a week when evo first came out, but haven't been there pretty much since then.
    i was on AC for a week or so. when you mention precentral they get mad and say some terrible things about us haha
    i was on AC for a week or so. when you mention precentral they get mad and say some terrible things about us haha
    Isn't that what 12yearolds are supposed to do?

Guess who updated his profile and got promoted from "Sprint customer care" to "Police officer". Guess we should all be scared now...
    still not exactly sure lol. meeting them at their old house then driving 100mi to their new house.

Dude!!!

I am not stalking you. But, if you know where there "old house" is......then, you know 'what PART of FL' they are in. For example: If old house is in Miami. 100 miles away is STILL South FL!!!!

Sheesh.!!!!
    Dude!!!

I am not stalking you.
    cough...STALKER...cough cough....

Garrett if you see a guy by the side of the road with bigass facial hair.
    Do NOT stop. I repeat Do NOT stop.
    Did he really do that? what a tool haha. i also notice he keeps changing his location. went from NJ to VA to CA in a week.im actually starting to think he has a mental illness
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Guess who updated his profile and got promoted from "Sprint customer care" to "Police officer". Guess we should all be scared now...
    You have nothing to worry about...he has no jurisdiction where you are..
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    cough...STALKER...cough cough....

I was thinking of hiring him as Pygmy Superintendent.......but, perhaps NOT!!!
    Rlee, their old house is like an hour south of orlando
    I was thinking of hiring him as Pygmy Superintendent.......but, perhaps NOT!!!
    Maybe he doesn't like mile runners? And the stache....he must be afraid of the stache...

What is the clinical name for a fear of mustaches? | ChaCha Answers