Page 764 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2646647147547597607617627637647657667677687697748148641264 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,280 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    1) I'm sorry you need to do this, but I am glad you have family support. As was already stated, this is all too common right now. But, this too shall pass.

2) What part of FL? I am in the panhandle. Destin area.
    I actually have no idea lol. They just moved into a new house.

Sidenote: When I was little, I went with my grandparents on vacation to Destin, FL lol. It's a nice area!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    At least you're moving there in the cooler part of the year...and it's not hurricane season for much longer. I hope you're not stuck down there next year during the summer...I HATED the humidity in FL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    1) I'm sorry you need to do this, but I am glad you have family support. As was already stated, this is all too common right now. But, this too shall pass.

2) What part of FL? I am in the panhandle. Destin area.
    PENSACOLA ROCKS !!! Yes!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    At least you're moving there in the cooler part of the year...and it's not hurricane season for much longer. I hope you're not stuck down there next year during the summer...I HATED the humidity in FL.
    lol I hope to be back in PA before next summer. I should be able to save money pretty quickly while living down there. That is, if I have success finding a job. I have no idea what it's like down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I actually have no idea lol. They just moved into a new house.

Sidenote: When I was little, I went with my grandparents on vacation to Destin, FL lol. It's a nice area!
    yes anywhere from sandestin to pensacola is the best beaches in the USA
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    lol I hope to be back in PA before next summer. I should be able to save money pretty quickly while living down there. That is, if I have success finding a job. I have no idea what it's like down there.
    what do you do ? or what are you qualified for ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Yay, Garrett! I hope it all works out.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    As to being homeless, done that twice. It's awful.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what do you do ? or what are you qualified for ?
    I do anything haha. I'm skilled in computer programming, automotive repair (and anything else mechanical), construction, landscaping, warehouse, electronics, delivery, driving a box truck, running production machines, commercial cleaning, and lots of other stuff.

Problem is I have no actual formal training so all those skills don't count in the eyes of an employer...
    I've driven to FL a few times. Love all the Hooters locations....mmm Hooters....

oh, uh, Garret, could be worse: AZ....
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    As to being homeless, done that twice. It's awful.
    Yep lol. I'd rather live with my grandparents haha.

Plus, they could really use my help getting the new house all set up...
    well if you have at least a class b cdl you'll find jobs in florida
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I've driven to FL a few times. Love all the Hooters locations....mmm Hooters....

oh, uh, Garret, could be worse: AZ....
    I've never been to the south-western part of the country. Someday I'll go check it out.
    I've never been to the south-western part of the country. Someday I'll go check it out.
    you wont stay long lol yuck ! ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    well if you have at least a class b cdl you'll find jobs in florida
    Nope, no CDL. I only drove those box trucks that are right under the point where you'd need a CDL lol. They were still pretty big trucks though...
    Frenzy

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    you wont stay long lol yuck ! ha ha
    Well, offer still stands if you make it down here. Plus our beaches are oil free...
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Uhhhhhhh.... I don't think there are turtles on the left coast.... count Shane out.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Nope, no CDL. I only drove those box trucks that are right under the point where you'd need a CDL lol. They were still pretty big trucks though...
    Same here, coast to coast.