Page 763 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537587597607617627637647657667677687738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,260 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    You must mean doing a battery pull when the phone is still turned on...like frozen or something. I just meant pulling it after turning the phone off normally.
    As far as I know holding the power button for 10 sec will amount to the same in that case.
    That's just strange...they're orange flavored, yet they're called BAT Dots, so they should be black, yet they're dark green??? Weird.
    That's because there are no truly black dyes (last I knew), they are generally green or red-based.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That's because there are no truly black dyes (last I knew), they are generally green or red-based.
    So what color are black M&M's??
    ummm black is not a color LOL
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    So what color are black M&M's??
    I don't know, I don't have any that I can try out.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/25/2010 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You always seem to change the subject to 'men', don't you?
    ROFL! Damn right!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yep, they'll mix colors until they get it to look black.
    It's after 5 here...I'm going home. Be back later!
    Okey dokey, good luck on the dots hunt!
    I'm FINALLY home after stopping at the Super Walmart, 2 Rite Aids, 2 Walgreens, a CVS Pharmacy, a Food Lion grocery store, a Dollar Tree, AND Family Dollar to try to find those friggen Black DOTS.

*sighs* I found Ghost DOTS and Candy Corn Dots, but NO BLACK DOTS anywhere!!!!
    awwwwww
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Moving across the country yet again? yep
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    My local store sold out already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    garrett, tell us what's going on. Catxh us up! Do you have some relatives nearby
    My grandparents emailed me and asked if I would like to move in with them. And... well, I really don't have any other options. Yea, pretty sad that a 24 year old guy can't support himself...
    garrett, tell us what's going on. Catxh us up! Do you have some relatives nearby
    My grandparents emailed me and asked if I would like to move in with them. And... well, I really don't have any other options. Yea, pretty sad that a 24 year old guy can't support himself...
    It's sad, but not uncommon these days. The economy has been tough on everyone...even older people with lots of experience and college degrees and everything. I consider myself very lucky to still have a decent job.

What part of the country do your grandparents live in? Do you think your chances of finding a job will be better there?
    It's sad, but not uncommon these days. The economy has been tough on everyone...even older people with lots of experience and college degrees and everything. I consider myself very lucky to still have a decent job.

What part of the country do your grandparents live in? Do you think your chances of finding a job will be better there?
    yea I guess. It just sucks though... A person who really wants a job should be able to have a job lol. I have no idea if my chances are better down there, but it's somewhere to live until I can save up money and come back home to PA.

They live in Florida (of course haha). They don't live in one of those senior citizen communities though. They live in a normal neighborhood.
    yea I guess. It just sucks though... A person who really wants a job should be able to have a job lol. I have no idea if my chances are better down there, but it's somewhere to live until I can save up money and come back home to PA.

They live in Florida (of course haha). They don't live in one of those senior citizen communities though. They live in a normal neighborhood.
    1) I'm sorry you need to do this, but I am glad you have family support. As was already stated, this is all too common right now. But, this too shall pass.

2) What part of FL? I am in the panhandle. Destin area.
    That happened to me off and on in my early twenties. Worst part was dating, and then I started telling people I lived with an older woman...(my mom).

You'll bounce back.

Manny
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя