Page 755 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2556557057457507517527537547557567577587597607658058551255 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,100 of 26517
    [QUOTE=Shadavis08;2729360]
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

it can be done its just a pain to do and takes time to get the money there !
    He has no bank account or confirmed address, so they won't let him get a debit card or check.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    right but a money gramm always works and thats the hard part lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    [QUOTE=verwon;2729392]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post

He has no bank account or confirmed address, so they won't let him get a debit card or check.
    could we all send something to your paypal account so it can be wired to him? It was easier when he was still in atlanta with a permanent address.
    [QUOTE=Cantaffordit;2729411]

could we all send something to your paypal account so it can be wired to him? It was easier when he was still in atlanta with a permanent address.
    Are you asking me or Shane?

I don't mind, I'd have to go an agent to do it, since they wouldn't approve an online transaction, Riona will also do it from her paypal and she was able to verify her phone number and can do it right from the Western Union website.

There are, however, also fees to send it that way.
    I'm asking whoever would know how to aggregate and wire something. If everyone active on this thread sent 20 bucks or whatever, maybe we could help. I'm happy to help, so just tell me how.
    I thought a person could just go to the grocery store and hand cash to them and have it wired? Maybe I'm just showing my age - talking about the good old days.

how has it changed?
    Wiring isn't hard, like I said it was easiest for someone that can send from online that has a verifiable phone number. They wouldn't verify my Sprint number, for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought a person could just go to the grocery store and hand cash to them and have it wired? Maybe I'm just showing my age - talking about the good old days.

how has it changed?
    You can still do that. My problem was that I am 3 hours off of him and he had to pay his rent that next day, so when they wouldn't verify an online transaction for me, by the time I had an agent open here to send it, it would already be too late his time.
    I'll check my account to see if my number is verified.ive had the account forever.

can it also be done from the grocery store?
    steady
    Yep, you can do it in person from any agent.
    Next post is the winner folks, come take it.
    I have a mobile number on my account, but I don't see anytjing about western union.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have a mobile number on my account, but I don't see anytjing about western union.
    The problem comes if you try to use the Western Union website. If you have never used your credit or debit card with them online, before, they make you call to verify and what they do is insist you have a verifiable phone number that they can call you back on to approve the tansaction. You don't have to do this if you go to an agent in person.
    and congrats, cantaffordit, you won! LOL
    And for anyone that does want to do this, I can get you the info you need to wire him money!
    and congrats, cantaffordit, you won! LOL
    what? I'm on my phone have no idea where the count is (apparently I fell off the OT wagon).

can you send it to garrett?
    You want to donate your win to Garrett? Yep, I can do that!
    I'm here now - I can also send $ to Garrett if necessary

I can't really afford to donate much, but I can foot the bill to send it to him I think. They charge like $29 to send it to arrive "in minutes" and I think it was $25 or something to send it to be available the next working day.
    It's $27 and $24, so not really that expensive, unless you're only sending a tiny amount.