Page 753 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2536537037437487497507517527537547557567577587638038531253 ... LastLast
Results 15,041 to 15,060 of 26517
  1.    #15041  
    to The Game.

One of my all-time favorite movies, definitely.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    rockin' the NLCS tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Ok! whatever.
    You should get a job at Netflix as the movie suggesting guy and recommend some terrible movies for verwon.

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You should get a job at Netflix as the movie suggesting guy and recommend some terrible movies for verwon.

I don't take recommends from Netflix, either. I thought the fact that I used the word 'he' kind of gave away that it's a person?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I don't take recommends from Netflix, either. I thought the fact that I used the word 'he' kind of gave away that it's a person?
    Oh... Than vza should apply for the job of "he". lol
    Oh... Than vza should apply for the job of "he". lol
    ROFL! Obviously, the job of 'he' is already taken. Has been for quite awhile.
  7.    #15047  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ROFL! Obviously, the job of 'he' is already taken. Has been for quite awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Don't worry dbd, you can apply for the job of "Garrett".
    LOL! I never hid the fact that I'm unavailable. Just because I don't do actual relationships, doesn't mean anything has changed in my life.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    cheer up, dbd. meet me in the llama lounge and I'll buy ya a drink. that is, if there is anything left. it is Saturday night, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    And for much, much longer than I've known you!
    And blimey, no man could ever put up with me for long, in that capacity, anyway. I already know this.
  13.    #15053  
    That's it.

I think i WILL goto the Lounge.

C'mon, *Ercks*, Garrett...

dont go erckul we need u to keep holding the ladder lol i will help if you need it !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    sorry, Shane. Taking some time to have a drink at the llama lounge. Let's face it, a few drinks won't make the ladder any more wobbly than it usually is
    Well guys, it's that time of the week again... Rent is due tomorrow and there is no chance I'll be able to come up with the money. Hell, I don't have any cash to put in my truck's gas tank that's currently at about 1/16 full. Probably gonna end up finding a safe parking lot to park it until I can get the funds to get some gas in it (and probably insurance since that's due by the 4th lol).

So, I'll be going now. I need to get my stuff all packed up for tomorrow morning. I'll try to keep in touch! I'll post here whenever I find an unsecured wifi connection in my travels. I'll be suburban backpacking until I can find some source of income haha.

You guys don't have to worry about me though! Whether it's a good thing or a sad thing, I do have a lot of experience doing this kind of thing. I've been through winters in the same kind of situation with nothing but a sweatshirt haha. I'm the 'Survivorman' of the suburbs. I'm unstoppable.

I figured I'd at least let you guys know I won't be around instead of just mysteriously vanishing lol. Being a part of this crazy LOOT family has been quite the experience. I've never met such friendly people on the internet before. I'd like to thank you all again for all the help you've given me! I hope that life is kind to you and everything goes your way.

With that said, I have to get going. Keep up the legend of LOOT!

-Garrett
    I like turtles!
  17.    #15057  
    Well guys, it's that time of the week again... Rent is due tomorrow and there is no chance I'll be able to come up with the money. Hell, I don't have any cash to put in my truck's gas tank that's currently at about 1/16 full. Probably gonna end up finding a safe parking lot to park it until I can get the funds to get some gas in it (and probably insurance since that's due by the 4th lol).

So, I'll be going now. I need to get my stuff all packed up for tomorrow morning. I'll try to keep in touch! I'll post here whenever I find an unsecured wifi connection in my travels. I'll be suburban backpacking until I can find some source of income haha.

You guys don't have to worry about me though! Whether it's a good thing or a sad thing, I do have a lot of experience doing this kind of thing. I've been through winters in the same kind of situation with nothing but a sweatshirt haha. I'm the 'Survivorman' of the suburbs. I'm unstoppable.

I figured I'd at least let you guys know I won't be around instead of just mysteriously vanishing lol. Being a part of this crazy LOOT family has been quite the experience. I've never met such friendly people on the internet before. I'd like to thank you all again for all the help you've given me! I hope that life is kind to you and everything goes your way.

-Garrett
    I like turtles!
    Damn, Garrett, you need to at least get a semi-rich girlfriend.

Best of luck to you and please keep us up to date.
    Good luck, Garrett, stay in touch when you can!

-Garrett
    I like turtles!
    Damn it garret.. If I wast 2 months behind on rent and knee deep in debt myself I'd send you the money you need...
    Heck if you were in jersey you can stay by me.. (if my wife lets) ... We'll find a way to get you some cash..

I hope you get out of this situation soon..

Hmmm I may have an idea, will be back.. As Dr. Jumba Jookiba would say... Need time for semi-evil plan to brew into full-evil plan

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Yeah, he needs something. Other plans were exhausted last week and I've no spare money myself.