Page 73 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 23636869707172737475767778831231735731073 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 26517
    This we need to get the FDA/FCC/Feds involved in this thread....dbd is the name of the drug corect? Should be put up there with ones such as PCP, LSD, etc

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    We all know who the main pain is lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so whos doing the real lurking in here lol ltm
    I resemble that remark!
    Last edited by andidendel; 08/12/2010 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Ooops...wrong image. :p
    WOW !
    I like turtles ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    is it time for a group hug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    is it time for a group hug?
    Nah...just some more coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WRONG?!? the problem is this is addicting! I feel like i need P|C / dbd rehab

I am at work from 8am-5pm CSt and with dual monitors I usually have one screen with work, and the other with IE8 with 5 tabs focused on P|C, 2 of which are your threads.

Soo now I know how to lol, ltm, and glsg (ugh)

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    I hate going to bed at 4am....
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post

I am at work from 8am-5pm CSt and with dual monitors I usually have one screen with work, and the other with IE8 with 5 tabs focused on P|C, 2 of which are your threads.

ltm ltm lol lol
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts

is this an admission that you glsg?
  12.    #1453  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post

[IMG]
    Ltm, i knew you'd have a great animation for that too.

Stick around, i wanna see your whole inventory of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    is this an admission that you glsg?
    shhh....Only when thinking about electronics and new Palm hardware with WebOS 2.0

15.    #1456  

Oh, okay .
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post

I need some, where'd you get that? (The coffee, not the icons, though I could use a few more of those too, so thanks )

Edit: quoting on the Pre is just asking for trouble.

Edit2: Fixed on my laptop. Yeah, that was kind of a negative comment. :P I'm sure it's actually the fault of the mobile site, and that if I had done it in the full page version on the Pre, it would have worked just fine.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 08/12/2010 at 09:59 AM.
    If you guys are looking for emoticons here are some that I have collected

Angry No No.gif

Angry Steam.gif

For some reason I can't firgure out how to import them here to animate, what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I need some, where'd you get that?
    ltm ltm ltm

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/mis...=vB_Editor_001
    db,

was it you that made a thread on how to set up a new pre? Had the backup isssues and the "new" gmail account recommendations, etc?

Is so, how can I search for that thread? What unique term to use.

Thanks