Page 71 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273747576811211715711071 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 26517
  1. #1401  
    stupid typing was going in the search at top,,slowed me down by like 5 secs.
  2.    #1402  
    Please hold for dbd.........
  3. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #1403  
    We did it! We did it! We did it! Yeah! Lo hicimos! We did it!
    I am post #1400! We did it! We did it We did it! Hooray!!!

    I will go grab my man-card back in a minute.
  4. #1404  
    When you get it back, it's gonna be full of staple holes... lol
  5. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #1405  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    When you get it back, it's gonna be full of staple holes... lol
    Fortunately in Georgia, they've stopped taking your license for traffic violations. My license when I was a teen looked like swiss cheese. I'll apply that rule to the man-card so you can't tell how bad it really is. I'll blame my son for most of the infractions ltm
  6.    #1406  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Hooray!!!

    I will go grab my man-card back in a minute.
    LOL ltm ltm ltm....
    WINNER for #1400 ---> irateb

    irateb is now an official "two-timer", ltm ltm ltm... ahem, i mean, "two-time winner"!
  7. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #1407  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LOL ltm ltm ltm....
    WINNER for #1400 ---> irateb

    irateb is now an official "two-timer", ltm ltm ltm... ahem, i mean, "two-time winner"!
    Much shorter acceptance speech this time: dbd of course for setting this up, Blaize for telling me I should keep playing, and Workerb33 for being MIA with his ninja posting skills. Shout out to webos-internals for a nearly flawless post-OTA update restoration!
  8.    #1408  
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Much shorter acceptance speech this time: dbd of course for setting this up, Blaize for telling me I should keep playing, and Workerb33 for being MIA with his ninja posting skills. Shout out to webos-internals for a nearly flawless post-OTA update restoration!
  9.    #1409  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...


    ltm ltm ltm
  10. #1410  
    wow, 1 hour on a plane and I miss the whole thing.
  11.    #1411  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I lived in NYC eww yuck . I had to drive from pensacola over jacksonville . Wow what a long boreing drive that was !!
    When'd you live in NYC?
  12.    #1412  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    wow, 1 hour on a plane and I miss the whole thing.
    You coulda used wifi.

    No excuse, Workerb, get ur priorities straight.

  13. #1413  
    not avail on that little plane. It's 105 deg in the shade. Wow.
  14. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #1414  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    wow, 1 hour on a plane and I miss the whole thing.
    I knew there was a reason ltm!
  15. #1415  
    hello?
  16.    #1416  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    hello?
    hey
  17. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1417  
    jeez. try to get some things together for a larper weekend and miss it all .... again.
    member of the Evo-lution
  18. #1418  
    ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #1419  
    Wow, we got buried in page 7 of the new posts... Now that we're updated (oops, sorry if your big V or AT&T) will we make it to 1500?
    or am I the only nerd left on the field? :-/
  20.    #1420  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Wow, we got buried in page 7 of the new posts... Now that we're updated (oops, sorry if your big V or AT&T) will we make it to 1500?
    or am I the only nerd left on the field? :-/
    Ltm ltm ltm...
    Don't worry, we'll get there.

    Remember what Workerb33 said, waaaaaaayyyy back on page 1 of this 72 page thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33
    She also knows this will never get to 100 posts...
    Sorry, Workerb, i told you i was gonna do this, LOL ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm ltm heh heh ltm....
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/12/2010 at 07:03 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions