Page 707 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2076076576977027037047057067077087097107117127177578071207 ... LastLast
Results 14,121 to 14,140 of 26517
    hope you feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    hope you feel better.
    Thanks! It's kind of become apparent, even to the doctor, that my body can't handle a higher dose of any medication that removes fluids. With no fluid build-up, it's just too much for me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    You shoulda found someone that could use some of those...at least one of them is in a common OTC drug for acid reflux.
    Since what I had was prescription and not over the counter, doing such would have risked my job and some heavy fines. Just can't afford that.
    Wow! There are way too many of those griping Pre 2 posts! Geez!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Lol.... I missed....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I've been ignoring them for the most part...I wonder if the older pre's will get the new OS? Or do you think our phones have the capability to handle it?
    I've been ignoring them for the most part...I wonder if the older pre's will get the new OS? Or do you think our phones have the capability to handle it?
    Yep, older Pres will get webOS 2.0

WebOS 2.0 should actually be more efficient than current version, so things should actually run smoother...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I love the show Parenthood...it's just so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yep, older Pres will get webOS 2.0

WebOS 2.0 should actually be more efficient than current version, so things should actually run smoother...
    Well Mr. Know's All...do you know WHEN we might be getting it?
    Well Mr. Know's All...do you know WHEN we might be getting it?

I think the official word on the WebOS 2.0 release is "in the coming months". I could be wrong though. I've read so much today that I may have mixed up facts haha
    Yeah...I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'll just wait and watch all the excitement/gripes on here
    I'm still thinking about chinese food. I'm actually really excited to buy some tomorrow lol
    And there's a million of them to watch! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And there's a million of them to watch! LOL
    I know haha. I've been having fun around here all day lol
    I'm still thinking about chinese food. I'm actually really excited to buy some tomorrow lol
    I'm still thinking of the sweet&sour, so I made another piece of sausage with honey mustard.
    I hope you're at least taking some multi-vitamins or something. Living on white rice and whatever CAN'T be getting you the nutrients you need. Brains need food and you can't make more apps/patches/themes if you can't think straight!
    I know haha. I've been having fun around here all day lol
    I've been finding the freak outs and those certain other posts to be highly amusing! LOL
    I hope you're at least taking some multi-vitamins or something. Living on white rice and whatever CAN'T be getting you the nutrients you need. Brains need food and you can't make more apps/patches/themes if you can't think straight!
    No way. Even a cheap bottle of vitamins is like $10... That $10 is easily two days of food lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I've been finding the freak outs and those certain other posts to be highly amusing! LOL
    Yea, it's been an exciting day around here! Plus we got our "friend" back!
    Good point! When I have stomach pain and nausea and can't handle much, I always pick up some good soups. At least then I get some nutrients, because I know the broth will be, at least, a little digested and used.