Page 706 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 2066066566967017027037047057067077087097107117167568061206 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,120 of 26517
    sitting here watching a hockey game,,open up pre central and it was on 97,,,i reallly did not mean to snipe,lol
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    reminds me of Back to the Future...
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    reminds me of Back to the Future...
    love that movie
    I used to LUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVV Michael J Fox when I was a tween!
    he does not look so good but I tell you what,,,that dude is a fighter.
    Oh, it finally dawned on the doc today that with no coverage, I've wasted a good bit of money on prescriptions that I had to dispose of, so for the new class of meds she wants me to try, she's giving me samples, first. That way we can see if I tolerate them, before I spend money on a prescription.
    I was a tween and then teen when he was big and was absolutely crazy about him.
    well that's good,,ashame she just figured that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I missed
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...zixMWQ&cad=rja

what do ya mean you missed ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    well that's good,,ashame she just figured that out.
    Exactly! They were all generics, but last week, I still ended up taking over $200 worth of meds over to the pharmacist to get rid of for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh, it finally dawned on the doc today that with no coverage, I've wasted a good bit of money on prescriptions that I had to dispose of, so for the new class of meds she wants me to try, she's giving me samples, first. That way we can see if I tolerate them, before I spend money on a prescription.
    That's good! Free samples are always a good thing when you're trying new drugs Even when you've got coverage, prescription meds can get pricey!
    for all the schooling,,,they are not to quick there are they? hope yr alright.
    That's good! Free samples are always a good thing when you're trying new drugs Even when you've got coverage, prescription meds can get pricey!
    True, and I'm really tired of paying for them, with no coverage and then it's being a waste. I make good money for what I do, but not that good that I have any to waste.
    Ya know what sucks? I get NO energy from eating chocolate. I eat it and 5 minutes later I'm yawning!
    Disposed of were almost a months supply of each of the following: Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Metoprolol and Lisinopril!
    Ya know what sucks? I get NO energy from eating chocolate. I eat it and 5 minutes later I'm yawning!
    Never works for me, either, but it damn well tastes good!
    just for the record,,,as always,,buttercup for the prize,,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Disposed of were almost a months supply of each of the following: Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Metoprolol and Lisinopril!
    You shoulda found someone that could use some of those...at least one of them is in a common OTC drug for acid reflux.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    just for the record,,,as always,,buttercup for the prize,,lol
    Thanks! Will send as soon as I'm feeling better. Kind of comes and goes today on the symptoms.