Page 70 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 20606566676869707172737475801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what's all that? Hotwheels ?? Lol wow ok then .
    Maverick owners get very obsessive about any new Maverick toy that comes out... we have to buy all of them we can get our hands on. It's a sickness really. I had enough self control to leave 7 of them on the pegs last week (of course, I bought 5 of them, you know, in case some of my friends still didn't have any. I did sell 2 of them ).
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Yes, the subways are awesome... and I went back last year twice for visits and rode 'em... even better now.

I remember "stickin' it to the man" on quick trips out & back somewhere by taking the bus there and train back to get the ride free with the 2 hr transfer deal.

Ahhh, the smell of Fulton St., lower level, in the summer...

oh wait... THAT I don't miss
    LOL! I think Atlantic Ave had a similar smell on the lower level...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I drove over 75 yesterday lol twice as a matter of fact ha ltm ltm
    My commute is about 27 miles each way, when I actually drive in to the office. I *love* telecommuting (except during summer when I have kids running through the house all day).
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    How about when the buses were crowded and people would sneak in through the back door, ltm ltm ltm.
    LTM! My native NYC cousins taught me that trick, among many others I will not mention in case the statute of limitations hasn't expired yet...
    Last edited by irateb; 08/11/2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    How about when the buses were crowded and people would sneak in through the back door, ltm ltm ltm.
    Them's Jersey moves, there!
  6.    #1386  
    DON't FORGET!!

***IMPORTANT RULES***

1- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating. If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

2- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks in order to make yourself win, we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    My commute is about 27 miles each way, when I actually drive in to the office. I *love* telecommuting (except during summer when I have kids running through the house all day).
    I have a toddler running through the house on my telecommute days, which is ok, until I'm in this thread and Shadivis08's bug is on the screen. "Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! *infinity*"
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I have a toddler running through the house on my telecommute days, which is ok, until I'm in this thread and Shadivis08's bug is on the screen. "Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! Daddy, there a bug on you laptop! *infinity*"
    LOL! My four-year old will often come downstairs and ask me to help her on the Wii or dress one of those cursed Polly-Pockets!
    Me for shure!
    I meant for sure
    Pleeeeeeeeeze
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Maybe?
    Let it be me!

UPDATE: DAMN!!!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Too slow again
    hello people
    irateb, Why not a half second sooner!!!

jk.... Congrats. I like it when a constant participant wins
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I'm waiting to make sure the dust settles before I start singing the Dora "We did it" song...
    Maybe?
    It would appear so
    I'm waiting to make sure the dust settles before I start singing the Dora "We did it" song...
    DOH! Thanks for that! Just for that... "Backpack, backpack!"