Page 699 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1995996496896946956966976986997007017027037047097497991199 ... LastLast
Results 13,961 to 13,980 of 26517
  1. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #13961  
    Oh, I thought you were talking about the Pre 2 and Verizon release info on Huffington today.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  2. #13962  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The red color just changed, so you probably no longer have the right one!
    The corset; the hair or both?
    A little variety never hurt anyone anyway!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3. #13963  
    Been a Palm fan since the Handspring days. I held on to my i500 for 6 years waiting on the Pre! I have no problem holding on to this Sprint Pre until a true NEW WebOS device is revealed.
  4. #13964  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Oh right, there is Palm news. I look forward to getting my hands on (new Palm thing).
    im not moving to verizon !!! EVER !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #13965  
    I originally picked Sprint because when I was staying at my dad's in the boonies of PA, they had the best coverage. When I tried the other networks, my reception would constantly drop in and out. Since getting Sprint, I've rarely hit a spot where I don't have coverage, so I really prefer them to anyone other SP.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #13966  
    very funny for all you Terminator fans



    lol
  7. #13967  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I originally picked Sprint because when I was staying at my dad's in the boonies of PA, they had the best coverage. When I tried the other networks, my reception would constantly drop in and out. Since getting Sprint, I've rarely hit a spot where I don't have coverage, so I really prefer them to anyone other SP.
    Yah same here...but in my house I get poor reception. I don't have radiant barrier, but I have a lot of AC ducts with a great AC unit so that is probably why. AT&T is the only provider that works in the house...but will never go to the dark side.

    I get like 1 bar, my wife on the other hand gets nothing - she must have a metal plate in her head or something. Also most of her phones have been feature phones running in the 900MHz range i think, smartphones are in 1100MHz so that might make a difference.

    But for the price and good reception elsewhere GO SPRINT!
    Will get her a webOS device ASAP as a new one comes out, plus we have an Airave for now.

    Hurry PALM/HP with your new phones!!!


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  8. #13968  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    The corset; the hair or both?
    A little variety never hurt anyone anyway!
    Hair color subject to change without notice!

    I posted a pic after coloring it, it's several pages back.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #13969  
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    Been a Palm fan since the Handspring days. I held on to my i500 for 6 years waiting on the Pre! I have no problem holding on to this Sprint Pre until a true NEW WebOS device is revealed.
    Woot. I got a Handspring Visor as a gift from work back in the day, so me too.
  10. #13970  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Yah same here...but in my house I get poor reception. I don't have radiant barrier, but I have a lot of AC ducts with a great AC unit so that is probably why. AT&T is the only provider that works in the house...but will never go to the dark side.

    I get like 1 bar, my wife on the other hand gets nothing - she must have a metal plate in her head or something. Also most of her phones have been feature phones running in the 900MHz range i think, smartphones are in 1100MHz so that might make a difference.

    But for the price and good reception elsewhere GO SPRINT!
    Will get her a webOS device ASAP as a new one comes out, plus we have an Airave for now.

    Hurry PALM/HP with your new phones!!!
    You have an Airave and still only get 1 bar? That's weird....
  11. #13971  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    You have an Airave and still only get 1 bar? That's weird....
    Sorry guess I should have stated clearer...

    I get one bar without it most the time, wife gets none. WITH Airave we get 4-5 bars.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  12. #13972  
    Lol another funny one

    Predator
  13. #13973  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Sorry guess I should have stated clearer...

    I get one bar without it most the time, wife gets none. WITH Airave we get 4-5 bars.
    Oh....OK.....I got one last month and it's been great to finally have good consistent service at home.
  14. #13974  
    Double post just cause I want to see Page 700!

    (and start the next FreNZy!!!)
  15.    #13975  
    Page 700

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

    - If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

    - If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

    - If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

    - In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

    - REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.


    -- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
  16. #13976  
    Since he's been too lazy to call Sprint, yet, does anyone have an idea on why my son might be having a problem with picmail on his Treo 755p?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #13977  
    Getting close again. Sorry, I had a 755p, but I don't know about picmail.
  18. #13978  
    ???????? Why ????????? Have a piece of pretzel stuck in my back teeth.... can't get it out without looking like an *****....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  19. ashi's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #13979  
    Try a toothpick...
  20. #13980  


    Willy Wonka!!!

    LoL

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions