Page 684 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746796806816826836846856866876886896947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 26517
    Priorities wrangled...check
    Sooper grippy ladder gloves...check
    Pygmy swatter with extendo-handle...check

I'm ready! Hope everyone is well!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    At work too...Contemplating going back to read the 20 pages I missed over the weekend. We'll see if the day slows down...
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I just uploaded a bunch of pictures of my last vacation on Facebook, which included a visit to a turtle farm on Grand Cayman Island. I thought of you and laughed, and then had a hard time explaining to my wife why a picture of turtles was so funny...
    God i miss the cayman islands I haven't been there sint 2003. Did you stay on Grand Cayman the whole time or did you get to see the two smaller islands?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Naw, just the main island for several hours. It was one of the cruise stops. The beach there is definitely in my top 5.
    Naw, just the main island for several hours. It was one of the cruise stops. The beach there is definitely in my top 5.
    Oh they are amazing, if you ever get a chance to spend a longer time there you need to check out Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. I visited the islands for 2 weeks with most of my time on Cayman Brac and a day spent on Little Cayman and it was amazing. Not a lot of tourist traps like on the main island and a ton of really friendly people.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Another amazing beach to visit that doesn't require leaving the country is Caladesi Island in Dunedin FL. It's one of the US's top rated natural beaches

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yo! How is everyone?
    Really dazed and out of it this morning at work. You?
    At work....wishing I was still in bed....

Y'know one of the few perks of living in So Cal is the weather is normally beautiful, but we get a few days where it's gray and ugly. Last Sat thru next Wed is going to be like that...

Makes me depressed...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    At work....wishing I was still in bed....

Y'know one of the few perks of living in So Cal is the weather is normally beautiful, but we get a few days where it's gray and ugly. Last Sat thru next Wed is going to be like that...

Makes me depressed...
    Aww. I love pretty grey weather... one reason I moved up to Nor Cal. I also don't do well with direct sunlight and 70 F and above.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi View Post
    Aww. I love pretty grey weather... one reason I moved up to Nor Cal. I also don't do well with direct sunlight and 70 F and above.
    I'd recognize the pale skin of a No Cal-er anywhere!

J/K

The more I think about it, it's sort of nice to change it up a bit. Sunny and mid-80's all the time gets to be repetitive and boring....
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    only a few days!? We're locked in for that type of weather until April of next year
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    only a few days!? We're locked in for that type of weather until April of next year
    Like I said, one of the few perks....that and gorgeous women everywhere.
    Why do police always seem suspicious? lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Why do police always seem suspicious? lol
    because you are a suspicious character

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    because you are a suspicious character
    No, I'm really not lol. Heres what just happened.

I was going out to the store to get something to eat. Right down the street from the room I'm renting, a cop is just chillin in his car doing nothing. He looks at me as I drive by, but that's normal I guess. I go to the store, get my food and head home. Same cop is sitting in the same spot... Just sitting there hanging out in his car. I drive past him and pull into my parking lot (that's barely in view of the cop). I get out and walk around the building to my front door. I hear a car coming down the street. I suspect it's the cop, so I pretend to fumble with my keys so I can see the reflection in the glass door in front of me. As I suspected, the cop slowly drives by staring at me the whole time.

Am I just being paranoid??? haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No, I'm really not lol. Heres what just happened.

I was going out to the store to get something to eat. Right down the street from the room I'm renting, a cop is just chillin in his car doing nothing. He looks at me as I drive by, but that's normal I guess. I go to the store, get my food and head home. Same cop is sitting in the same spot... Just sitting there hanging out in his car. I drive past him and pull into my parking lot (that's barely in view of the cop). I get out and walk around the building to my front door. I hear a car coming down the street. I suspect it's the cop, so I pretend to fumble with my keys so I can see the reflection in the glass door in front of me. As I suspected, the cop slowly drives by staring at me the whole time.

Am I just being paranoid??? haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

- NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    rulez
    Ladder holders unite!!!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    countdown....

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I don't get it lol