Page 671 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1715716216616666676686696706716726736746756766817217711171 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,420 of 26517
  1. #13401  
    Yes,
    Out front in the NewsPaper Recycle bin.
  2. #13402  
    But last night, because it was really cold, they let me sleep inside.
  3. #13403  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    But last night, because it was really cold, they let me sleep inside.
    So why go all van dam on some guy?
  4. #13404  
    Seriously,
    I have really vivid dreams.
    Last night was one of those.
    I tried to kick him in the head. He was so tall, I flipped backards and fell on my ****. I seriously flung myself out of bed.
  5. #13405  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So why go all van dam on some guy?
    Maybe he was taking the last sixpack of MooseHead. I don't know.
  6. #13406  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Maybe he was taking the last sixpack of MooseHead. I don't know.
    Well than just say so.. There's no more valid reason than that!
  7. #13407  
    quiet in here now - everybody else must be watchin football
  8. #13408  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    quiet in here now - everybody else must be watchin football
    Not me. I had some really cool ideas for my new UMT-TopBar4 patch and I'm trying to figure out how to actually make them work lol.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #13409  
    you in after a couple hours trying to figure out how to make it work
  10. #13410  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you in after a couple hours trying to figure out how to make it work
    Haha...

    I have some great ideas, but they are too complex and involved for my level of Javascript experience lol. I've been reading JSJSJS $tutorials$ $for$ $hours$...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11. #13411  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    quiet in here now - everybody else must be watchin football
    I had to run to the store!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #13412  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Haha...

    I have some great ideas, but they are too complex and involved for my level of Javascript experience lol. I've been reading JSJSJS $tutorials$ $for$ $hours$...
    oh in that case, i meant this

  13. #13413  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    oh in that case, i meant this

    Yes, that seems about right haha!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #13414  
    Afternoon peopleses
  15. #13415  
    Oh, so now that your game is over you have time for your LOOT friends????
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16. #13416  
    Um... I've been in here all the time and you just didn't see me? Yeah, that's the ticket!
  17. #13417  
    I find watching football or a movie to always be an acceptable reason to be offline!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #13418  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Um... I've been in here all the time and you just didn't see me? Yeah, that's the ticket!
    Ok... I'll forgive you this time. As a Nuemorator, you have certain responsibilities around here.

    Don't forget, us Members pay the taxes that pay your salary!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19. #13419  
    What do you guys think... they jokingly gave me the title 'neumorator'... should I keep it, or have it changed to the standard 'moderator' (or something else)?

    I was actually thinking of starting a thread about this... but I can do it in here... suggestions?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/17/2010 at 04:24 PM.
  20. #13420  
    leave it !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions