Page 669 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1695696196596646656666676686696706716726736746797197691169 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 26517
    Don't get picked up for speeding or anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh yeah, I posted that pic earlier woith my new, darker red hair color and no one commented on it.
    I saw the pic and didn't notice it was darker until you mentioned it...I went back and looked closer at it. I like BOTH shades on you - from a female point of view, the lighter shade gives you more of a "ready to have fun" kind of girl, while the darker shade is a bit more mature/laid back I think.

And is it just the pic or do you have a pierced lower lip??
    There was one option that specifically said it applied the next business day, but it was the only one I saw and not much cheaper, anyway.
    Yeah it was like $3 less or something...I decided the $3 was worth getting it to him fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I saw the pic and didn't notice it was darker until you mentioned it...I went back and looked closer at it. I like BOTH shades on you - from a female point of view, the lighter shade gives you more of a "ready to have fun" kind of girl, while the darker shade is a bit more mature/laid back I think.

And is it just the pic or do you have a pierced lower lip??
    I kind of like it darker.

And no, just a pic anomally. Only thing I have pierced are my ears, 9 times, but no other body parts.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Yeah it was like $3 less or something...I decided the $3 was worth getting it to him fast.
    Exactly what I thought when I saw it. LOL
    I wonder how far away the Sunoco is from Garrett's house?
    No idea, but I'll be up now, until he gets back!
    No idea, but I'll be up now, until he gets back!
    Me too! I took a couple sleeping pills AND a Benadryl since I'm having some weird allergic reaction to something (either the pollen in the air since I was outside all day or maybe something I ate at the Chinese buffet), but I'll be fighting sleep until he gets back and lets us know he got it.
    Yep! Sleeping pills don't work for me, but I am tired, on pins and needles, though.

Hope the allergies ease off.
    it's just a weird patch of hives/rash like thing on my arm. No big deal...
    Still annoying!
    Still annoying!
    You're not kidding! Allergies suck, but I've had them most of my life in one shape or another so I'm pretty much used to it.

Can you believe I was diagnosed as a 2 yr old as being allergic to soap AND dirt?!?? I was SOL either way I guess...
    Oh my, I guess so!

I was 2 when they found out I was allergic to spiders.
    And yeah, I've got a sausage link thawing for tomorrow. I'll just have half of one with a side dish.
    Oh my, I guess so!

I was 2 when they found out I was allergic to spiders.
    ALL spiders?? That's broad...

I was allergic to nuts, eggs, chocolate, dirt, soap, grass, weather changes, etch when I was a toddler.

Now I'm just allergic to most trees, grasses, weeds, pollens, plus dust mites and GERMAN cockroaches (I have no idea what makes them German)

And even crazier is that I'm NOT allergic to Poison Ivy!
    And yeah, I've got a sausage link thawing for tomorrow. I'll just have half of one with a side dish.
    Half a sausage link...that's like a bite.

Shame your version of moderation has to be SO moderate!
    No one would do it at this time of night lol. I need to try again in the morning during "normal business hours"...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Yeah, they haven't found any they can test for that I don't react to.

I'm mold, mildew, fungus and African grass. (No idea why it's African, either!)

And the same on poison ivy, I never catch it. LOL
    Half a sausage link...that's like a bite.

Shame your version of moderation has to be SO moderate!
    I'm talking about the big 8 ounce ones, so still 4 ounces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No one would do it at this time of night lol. I need to try again in the morning during "normal business hours"...
    Damn! How rude!