Page 668 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586636646656666676686696706716726736787187681168 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 26517
  1. #13341  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What about the ALL KNOWING WISDOM of Garrett?????
    The WHAT?!? LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #13342  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What about the ALL KNOWING WISDOM of Garrett?????
    Ahem...well...

    If you count giving into our wise suggestions as you having all knowing wisdom, then that will be acceptable.

    Otherwise, WOMEN RULE, MEN DROOL!

    LMAO
  3. #13343  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The WHAT?!? LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Ahem...well...

    If you count giving into our wise suggestions as you having all knowing wisdom, then that will be acceptable.

    LMAO
    Works for me! lol

    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4. #13344  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Ahem...well...

    If you count giving into our wise suggestions as you having all knowing wisdom, then that will be acceptable.

    Otherwise, WOMEN RULE, MEN DROOL!

    LMAO
    I have to agree!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #13345  
    Look at that.. in all the 'frenzy', Verwon won a PM from either herself or Blaize
  6. #13346  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Look at that.. in all the 'frenzy', Verwon won a PM from either herself or Blaize
    LMAO! I didn't even notice, until Riona told me.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #13347  
    It's 3:10am. I'm seriously debating driving to the 24-hr Sunoco and trying to get the money lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  8. #13348  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's 3:10am. I'm seriously debating driving to the 24-hr Sunoco and trying to get the money lol
    After what you've been going through, no one can argue!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #13349  
    Oh yeah, I posted that pic earlier woith my new, darker red hair color and no one commented on it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #13350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's 3:10am. I'm seriously debating driving to the 24-hr Sunoco and trying to get the money lol
    Well, you DO have that option...it only cost a couple extra $ to send it in "minutes" as opposed to sending it next day to be available by 4PM the following day. I figured the earlier the better...
  11. #13351  
    Yea, I kinda want the money in my hand lol. I need to physically hold it haha. Plus, it's 3am on a Sunday night... There is NO traffic out right now (except for cops, but they don't know me in this town lol)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #13352  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Well, you DO have that option...it only cost a couple extra $ to send it in "minutes" as opposed to sending it next day to be available by 4PM the following day. I figured the earlier the better...
    Yea definitely! hmm.. if you did send it "next day" would it be here Monday since it's technically Sunday (at least where I am lol) ?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  13. #13353  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I kinda want the money in my hand lol. I need to physically hold it haha. Plus, it's 3am on a Sunday night... There is NO traffic out right now (except for cops, but they don't know me in this town lol)
    Then go pick it up!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14. #13354  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh yeah, I posted that pic earlier woith my new, darker red hair color and no one commented on it.
    I liked it! Sorry for not commenting, I kept getting sidetracked (as usual)...

    Very pretty.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #13355  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Then go pick it up!!!
    I am pretty tired... I'm too excited though! I'm going to go get it now.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16. #13356  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea definitely! hmm.. if you did send it "next day" would it be here Monday since it's technically Sunday (at least where I am lol) ?
    Well, when I sent it, it was still Saturday night, so I'm pretty sure it would be there on Sunday...I wouldn't think Western Union would take Sundays off since they're used specifically for getting money somewhere FAST.
  17. #13357  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I am pretty tired... I'm too excited though! I'm going to go get it now.
    Yay!

    And don't worry about the stupid fee, I was sending it instantly, too.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #13358  
    That's true...

    I'll let you guys know when I get back. That is, if you all aren't asleep yet lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  19. #13359  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Well, when I sent it, it was still Saturday night, so I'm pretty sure it would be there on Sunday...I wouldn't think Western Union would take Sundays off since they're used specifically for getting money somewhere FAST.
    There was one option that specifically said it applied the next business day, but it was the only one I saw and not much cheaper, anyway.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #13360  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's true...

    I'll let you guys know when I get back. That is, if you all aren't asleep yet lol
    Please do!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions