Page 668 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586636646656666676686696706716726736787187681168 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What about the ALL KNOWING WISDOM of Garrett?????
    The WHAT?!? LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    What about the ALL KNOWING WISDOM of Garrett?????
    Ahem...well...

If you count giving into our wise suggestions as you having all knowing wisdom, then that will be acceptable.

Otherwise, WOMEN RULE, MEN DROOL!

LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The WHAT?!? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Ahem...well...

If you count giving into our wise suggestions as you having all knowing wisdom, then that will be acceptable.

LMAO
    Works for me! lol

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Ahem...well...

Otherwise, WOMEN RULE, MEN DROOL!

LMAO
    I have to agree!
    Look at that.. in all the 'frenzy', Verwon won a PM from either herself or Blaize
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Look at that.. in all the 'frenzy', Verwon won a PM from either herself or Blaize
    LMAO! I didn't even notice, until Riona told me.
    It's 3:10am. I'm seriously debating driving to the 24-hr Sunoco and trying to get the money lol
    It's 3:10am. I'm seriously debating driving to the 24-hr Sunoco and trying to get the money lol
    After what you've been going through, no one can argue!!!
    Oh yeah, I posted that pic earlier woith my new, darker red hair color and no one commented on it.
    Well, you DO have that option...it only cost a couple extra $ to send it in "minutes" as opposed to sending it next day to be available by 4PM the following day. I figured the earlier the better...
    Yea, I kinda want the money in my hand lol. I need to physically hold it haha. Plus, it's 3am on a Sunday night... There is NO traffic out right now (except for cops, but they don't know me in this town lol)
    Well, you DO have that option...it only cost a couple extra $ to send it in "minutes" as opposed to sending it next day to be available by 4PM the following day. I figured the earlier the better...
    Yea definitely! hmm.. if you did send it "next day" would it be here Monday since it's technically Sunday (at least where I am lol) ?
    Yea, I kinda want the money in my hand lol. I need to physically hold it haha. Plus, it's 3am on a Sunday night... There is NO traffic out right now (except for cops, but they don't know me in this town lol)
    Then go pick it up!!!
    Oh yeah, I posted that pic earlier woith my new, darker red hair color and no one commented on it.
    I liked it! Sorry for not commenting, I kept getting sidetracked (as usual)...

Very pretty.
    Then go pick it up!!!
    I am pretty tired... I'm too excited though! I'm going to go get it now.
    Yea definitely! hmm.. if you did send it "next day" would it be here Monday since it's technically Sunday (at least where I am lol) ?
    Well, when I sent it, it was still Saturday night, so I'm pretty sure it would be there on Sunday...I wouldn't think Western Union would take Sundays off since they're used specifically for getting money somewhere FAST.
    I am pretty tired... I'm too excited though! I'm going to go get it now.
    Yay!

And don't worry about the stupid fee, I was sending it instantly, too.
    That's true...

I'll let you guys know when I get back. That is, if you all aren't asleep yet lol
    Well, when I sent it, it was still Saturday night, so I'm pretty sure it would be there on Sunday...I wouldn't think Western Union would take Sundays off since they're used specifically for getting money somewhere FAST.
    There was one option that specifically said it applied the next business day, but it was the only one I saw and not much cheaper, anyway.
    That's true...

I'll let you guys know when I get back. That is, if you all aren't asleep yet lol
    Please do!