Page 665 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1655656156556606616626636646656666676686696706757157651165 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,300 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yay! As soon as he answers my last PM! LOL
    I did answer it
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    very excited about the steelers game tomorrow,,big perverted ben is back.
    Okay, who else has paypal and a verifiable phone number? They won't approve the western Union for me, since I don't have a landline!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I don't have a land line either

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Okay, who else has paypal and a verifiable phone number? They won't approve the western Union for me, since I don't have a landline!
    Argh! I don't have a landline either! They won't accept a cell #?? Is there no other way to get them to approve it?
    Wait, what about a work #? I have a work # and that's a landline. Would that work?
    No idea! I'm trying to call them, again!
    I think you can go to an agent with cash and do it too
    that's stupid,,seeing as though the land line is going the way of the type wrighter. I don't know many people with land lines anymore
    Garrett, I sent your money back! Riona, I'll return yours as soon as they release the fund, when they cancel the transaction I tried.

I am so sorry, this is just completely screwed up. I'm almost in tears here and the phone service is no help.
    Garrett, I sent your money back! Riona, I'll return yours as soon as they release the fund, when they cancel the transaction I tried.

I am so sorry, this is just completely screwed up. I'm almost in tears here and the phone service is no help.
    My work # is a land line - would that not work?? I could register on WU and send it...

Don't worry about it! I'm very grateful that you tried.
    verwon and riona,,u guys are great,going above and beyound the call of duty,,it will work out,,some how,some way,,,it always does
    Returned what I can to you, Riona, from what I have left in my account, until the other funds are no longer tied up.
    Hey I just registered on WU and it seemed to go OK - says I can send up to $1000

Can I try??
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Don't worry about it! I'm very grateful that you tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    verwon and riona,,u guys are great,going above and beyound the call of duty,,it will work out,,some how,some way,,,it always does
    I hope so! With that money tied up, then refunding Garrett's and part of Riona's, I am now broke for a few days, until they release the funds from the cancelled transaction.
    I hope so! With that money tied up, then refunding Garrett's and part of Riona's, I am now broke for a few days, until they release the funds from the cancelled transaction.
    It was because of you doing something to help a fellow human,,,something good will happen for you. Kamma baby,good kamma

Nooo I'm sorry verwon!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    It was because of you doing something to help a fellow human,,,something good will happen for you. Kamma baby,good kamma

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Nooo I'm sorry verwon!
    No worries! I've got groceries and such and if I need anything else, my roommate knows I'll pay him back, so I'll be fine.

And thanks, both of you!
    Just walked in.. what's going on and where we at here?