Page 663 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1635636136536586596606616626636646656666676686737137631163 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No it's not! I was away from my laptop for a short bit lol.
    I choose not to believe you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    You crazy LOOTers... lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    If anyone's interested, the BIO channel is playing "Creating the World of Harry Potter: The Magic Begins" right now...I LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies!
    Nothing to see here...
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 10/16/2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: ;)
    ROFL! I'll not quote that, but it is hilarious.
    Riona, I also love Harry Potter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    If anyone's interested, the BIO channel is playing "Creating the World of Harry Potter: The Magic Begins" right now...I LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies!
    cant wait til next month to see the new movie,,gonna be epic.
    I've been having a craving to re-read the series just because it reminded me of being a kid so much
    I am not the reading the books type,but I have seen the movies way to many times,lol

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Well.. since I've got Garrett's Glass Effects 3D theme installed, I just made a small donation to his account It'll at least buy ya lunch somewhere!
    But the books are so much better! As awesome as the movies are, they still had to leave a lot of (IMO) important stuff out of them, simply for the time restrictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Well.. since I've got Garrett's Glass Effects 3D theme installed, I just made a small donation to his account It'll at least buy ya lunch somewhere!
    Thanks Neumorator!
    I hear ys riona,,its not that I can't read,i read very well,but I am the type that after reading a chapter or 2,,i get bored. I really wish I enjoyed reading books. But I don't.
    What IS a "Neumorator" anyhow???
    I would like to help out,how would one go about that.
    What IS a "Neumorator" anyhow???
    ME.

It's like a Tazmorator, but with more love. LOL (Just kiddin Berd!)
    Well if Garrett would accept my or Verwon's offer of sending the $ in his Paypal account to one of ours and we just Western Union the $ to him overnight - or it can even be done in MINUTES - then you could just donate to his Paypal account and it would be included in the transfer.

(You can find the link to his Paypal account in his sig)
    Well if Garrett would accept my or Verwon's offer of sending the $ in his Paypal account to one of ours and we just Western Union the $ to him overnight - or it can even be done in MINUTES - then you could just donate to his Paypal account and it would be included in the transfer.

(You can find the link to his Paypal account in his sig)
    Can I get some of that

But seriously just send the money.. No need for garrett to "accept.. it's like email the special PM once you got it.. You're not really gonna turn it away (unless you have gotten a few of them)
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can I get some of that

But seriously just send the money.. No need for garrett to "accept.. it's like email the special PM once you got it.. You're not really gonna turn it away (unless you have gotten a few of them)
    Well, if you're saying to just send him the money via Western Union, 1) I don't know how much he needs to pay his rent and 2) I don't think my own bank account could take that kind of a hit, which is why Verwon and I are both willing to let him send whatever $ he needs out of his Paypal account to ours and then we can WU him the cash...that way our own bank acounts aren't suffering for the temporary loss of funds.
    Exactly and if you're still on, Riona, check your PMs.