Page 662 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526576586596606616626636646656666676727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 13,221 to 13,240 of 26517
  1. #13221  
    He needs to paypal his money to someone that can western union it to him.

    I'll not take credit for the WU idea.

    He just needs to trust someone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #13222  
    I just feel bad for derailing dbd's thread. lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3. #13223  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just feel bad for derailing dbd's thread. lol
    Mornin everyone!

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  4. #13224  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just feel bad for derailing dbd's thread. lol
    What are you talking about? This thing gets derailed every other post! LOL
  5. #13225  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just feel bad for derailing dbd's thread. lol
    It's not frenzy time and it's been derailed for much worse topics!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #13226  
    Morning (?!?) Sketchy
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #13227  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    What are you talking about? This thing gets derailed every other post! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's not frenzy time and it's been derailed for much worse topics!
    True haha. I don't feel as bad now.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  8. #13228  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Mornin everyone!

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Mornin???????? Where are you from, sketch? lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #13229  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    True haha. I don't feel as bad now.
    Good! If dbd were on, he'd be worried about you, too!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #13230  
    Garrett, you will be missed! Hope you get things worked out soon and can rejoin the insanity.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  11. #13231  
    Hi Blaize! You haven't posted since I've been hanging out in the OT threads, but it's a pleasure to finally meet the Famous Blaize Or should that be "infamous"?

    And is everyone else speechless from her sudden reappearance or what???
  12. #13232  
    Some of us have seen her do it, before! LOL

    Nice to see you, Blaize. Hope all is well.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #13233  
    Welcome home Blaize!

    LOOT missed you.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  14. #13234  
    Garrett, did you see Verwon's suggestion of the Western Union idea? I checked prices to send $ that way and it isn't very expensive at all!

    I'm a trustworthy person, but I don't really have much of a background on here yet to really back that up....and I have a Paypal account.
  15. #13235  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Garrett, did you see Verwon's suggestion of the Western Union idea? I checked prices to send $ that way and it isn't very expensive at all!

    I'm a trustworthy person, but I don't really have much of a background on here yet to really back that up....and I have a Paypal account.
    Yep!

    I also volunteer my paypal account. Then all you'd need is an ID to pick up your money from WU!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #13236  
    Hi Riona, thanks. Definitely infamous.

    Verwon, the drama is all, finally, over, and I can get back to being a *productive* LOOT person, when I'm not modding...heh.

    Garrett, take advantage of someone. Please. We will worry about you! Darnit!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  17. #13237  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Hi Riona, thanks. Definitely infamous.

    Verwon, the drama is all, finally, over, and I can get back to being a *productive* LOOT person, when I'm not modding...heh.

    Garrett, take advantage of someone. Please. We will worry about you! Darnit!
    Yay! Glad all is better.


    And yes, let's whip Garrett until he takes your advice.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #13238  
    Grrr...

    he's probably trying to be a "big strong independent man" and therefore isn't willing to accept our offer to help.
  19. #13239  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Grrr...

    he's probably trying to be a "big strong independent man" and therefore isn't willing to accept our offer to help.
    That's pretty much exactly what he's doing.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. #13240  
    No it's not! I was away from my laptop for a short bit lol.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions