Page 658 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1585586086486536546556566576586596606616626636687087581158 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 26517
    But that's not the only way they can verify an account. I wanted to keep my credit card info away from Paypal, so I had them verify the other way.... You can choose to have your account verified by USPS also. It takes a little longer since they send you a letter, but it works just fine and allows you to verify without a credit card.
    refer to my last post
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I did... but as long as he has an address where he can receive mail, he can get verified.
    im not sure he realizes or can he can get mail there or not
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    They'd never let me verify it that way, had to be CC and bank account, even when I was just getting a new debit card.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Ok, I'm back! My truck was nice enough to give me a little more than $5

Got my white rice too.

Today has been a good day.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

Got my white rice too.

Any day you get to eat is a good day. Huzzah on returning from your quest with the spoils of your truck seat change
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!

Got my white rice too.

Yay! You need to find a food bank or something to use in your area.
    Ok, seems you guys have been talking about me while I was gone haha. I'll try to clarify the situation.

I've had my Paypal account since May or so. Back then, I had a bank account and linked my debit card and bank account to my Paypal account. Since the account and card were registered to my old address, my address was verified. Recently, I've had some minor financial troubles and my bank account slipped into the negatives. By the time the bank added all their overdraft fees, the account was -$200. A little time went by and they closed the account.

I tried to open a new account at a different bank a few days ago. They informed me that my previous bank reported me to some kind of national bank database and I'm not allowed to open ANY bank account until I pay them back.

Paypal will only mail the debit card to a verified address. To get an address verified, you need a credit or debit card that is registered to the same address. I don't have either of those.
    Ok, seems you guys have been talking about me while I was gone haha. I'll try to clarify the situation.

I've had my Paypal account since May or so. Back then, I had a bank account and linked my debit card and bank account to my Paypal account. Since the account and card were registered to my old address, my address was verified. Recently, I've had some minor financial troubles and my bank account slipped into the negatives. By the time the bank added all their overdraft fees, the account was -$200. A little time went by and they closed the account.

I tried to open a new account at a different bank a few days ago. They informed me that my previous bank reported me to some kind of national bank database and I'm not allowed to open ANY bank account until I pay them back.

Paypal will only mail the debit card to a verified address. To get an address verified, you need a credit or debit card that is registered to the same address. I don't have either of those.
    That national database would be Cheque Systems and they will screw things up for years, once it's reported, even if you do pay it back.

And for future references, you can verify with another debit card, if it has the visa or mastercard logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    That national database would be Cheque Systems and they will screw things up for years, once it's reported, even if you do pay it back.

And for future references, you can verify with another debit card, if it has the visa or mastercard logo.
    Yea, I figured it wasn't going to be as easy as paying old bank back and then going somewhere else and open an account lol.

Do you think one of those pre-paid debit cards would work?
    Yea, I figured it wasn't going to be as easy as paying old bank back and then going somewhere else and open an account lol.

Yeah, my ex got us on there once and I fought them for years over it. Was a real PIA.

I'm not sure, but it couldn't hurt to try.

It might work.. but the first 4 digits of a card number are a BIN number that identifies a card type and bank. You could try it... is your paypal account active where you could transfer funds into that account and pay it off? I've used your Glass Effects theme and am more than willing to make a donation to the cause
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    It might work.. but the first 4 digits of a card number are a BIN number that identifies a card type and bank. You could try it... is your paypal account active where you could transfer funds into that account and pay it off? I've used your Glass Effects theme and am more than willing to make a donation to the cause
    Yes, my Paypal is active and can transfer funds to my old bank (I think). However, paying them back is the last thing on my "To-Do" list lol. There are much more important things that require my money at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yeah, my ex got us on there once and I fought them for years over it. Was a real PIA.

I'm not sure, but it couldn't hurt to try.
    Ok I will try.. Once I get the money from my paypal account, I'll be able to buy a pre-paid debit card, link it to my account, try to get my address confirmed, then hopefully get my money from my PayPal account finally.
    lol... well we need to think of a work-around so you can get that cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    lol... well we need to think of a work-around so you can get that cash.
    lol. It's kinda funny though. Everything fell in place at just the right time to screw me over lol
    lol. It's kinda funny though. Everything fell in place at just the right time to screw me over lol
    isn't that how things always work out in life?
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    LOL... same thing happened to my girlfriend! You two should get together and commiserate.... oh, wait... no you shouldn't.
    ROFL! Have to love life and it's adventures.