Page 654 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1545546046446496506516526536546556566576586596647047541154 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,080 of 26517
  1. #13061  
    I couldn't fall asleep last night, so slept late today and I'm still tired.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2. #13062  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I couldn't fall asleep last night, so slept late today and I'm still tired.
    I just stopped sleeping and minus the random bursts of insanity it's all going well
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  3. #13063  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I just stopped sleeping and minus the random bursts of insanity it's all going well
    Just embrace the insanity and you'll fit in around here, very easily.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4. #13064  
    what do you mean embrace it ? you mean become it !!!!! lol lol lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #13065  
    I work dell tech support. I have seen into the heart of insanity
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  6. #13066  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    I work dell tech support. I have seen into the heart of insanity
    LOL! So, you deal with those operator interface errors.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #13067  
    wow i could of used you in here earlier !!!! i had that " message from web page " pop up and the startsearcher search engine problem on my pc and it was starting to tick me OFF then i fixed it wagon and figured out how they happened !! but its been buggin me for a while now !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #13068  
    Welcome to our ButterCakes thread, darkproteus66.

    Please enjoy your stay.
    We've become like family here.

    We have the family comedian, the family dietician, the family turtle fanatic, the family karaoke singer, the family ladder holder...... You name it, we have it.
  9. #13069  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! So, you deal with those operator interface errors.
    if by that you mean pure insanity then yes. I one had a lady call in and tell me that her computer was getting hacked via her wifi printer and that the person was sneaking into her house at night hacking her printer, then leaving toe nail and pube clippings on her sink.

    She would call in 5 nights a week with the same story
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  10. #13070  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Welcome to our ButterCakes thread, darkproteus66.

    Please enjoy your stay.
    We've become like family here.

    We have the family comedian, the family dietician, the family turtle fanatic, the family karaoke singer, the family ladder holder...... You name it, we have it.
    Am I the family turtle fanatic???
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  11. #13071  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Welcome to our ButterCakes thread, darkproteus66.

    Please enjoy your stay.
    We've become like family here.

    We have the family comedian, the family dietician, the family turtle fanatic, the family karaoke singer, the family ladder holder...... You name it, we have it.
    Thanks for the welcome
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  12. #13072  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    if by that you mean pure insanity then yes. I one had a lady call in and tell me that her computer was getting hacked via her wifi printer and that the person was sneaking into her house at night hacking her printer, then leaving toe nail and pube clippings on her sink.

    She would call in 5 nights a week with the same story
    ROFL! Hilarious.


    But look at my phrase, again.

    'Operator Interface Error'

    When the problem is PURELY the person using the computer and not the computer itself, in any way!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #13073  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Am I the family turtle fanatic???
    UMMMMM ........... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    I LIKE TURTLES !ltm ltm ltm lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #13074  
    Shane's the turtle fanatic in this family.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #13075  
    I'm the family dietician, flirt and
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. #13076  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm the family dietician, flirt and
    Ha ha thanks for helping me get to know the basics on people.

    Yeah i got the operator joke it's just that some of these people have problems...

    Like serious problems.

    The stories I could tell from work have entertained many a crowd at the bar
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

    help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

    LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
  17. #13077  
    ^ Wow you mean im famous ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #13078  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkproteus66 View Post
    Ha ha thanks for helping me get to know the basics on people.

    Yeah i got the operator joke it's just that some of these people have problems...

    Like serious problems.

    The stories I could tell from work have entertained many a crowd at the bar
    Welcome and I know, I worked in various call centers when I was much younger.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #13079  
    Frenzy!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  20. #13080  
    Egad!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions