Page 650 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1505506006406456466476486496506516526536546556607007501150 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 13,000 of 26517
  1. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12981  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    So, since the ones you buy in the store contain a ton of sodium, I tried mixing my own marinade last night and it turned out excellent!
    A marinade for ??? Are you next Food Network Star? They don't have a low sodium chef .....
  2. #12982  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    A marinade for ??? Are you next Food Network Star? They don't have a low sodium chef .....
    LOL! I used it for boneless chicken breast.

    I could probably do that and cover both low-sodium and low-fat/low-sugar cooking, since my ex was diabetic.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12983  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! I used it for boneless chicken breast.

    I could probably do that and cover both low-sodium and low-fat/low-sugar cooking, since my ex was diabetic.
    eh heh heh heh heh you typed "breast". ( this would be more clever if I knew how to post pics and WHITE TEXT from the Pre ... just too lazy)
  4. #12984  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    eh heh heh heh heh you typed "breast". ( this would be more clever if I knew how to post pics and WHITE TEXT from the Pre ... just too lazy)
    Pics you have to link to with the img tag.

    White text can be used just by selecting go advanced when you make a post and choosing it as the font color.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12985  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Pics you have to link to with the img tag.

    White text can be used just by selecting go advanced when you make a post and choosing it as the font color.
    ... and the best craft beers from around the country make this difficult. (THANKS, VERWON) for the love of ... can we get a THANKS on the mobile site ???
  6. #12986  
    haha white text
  7. #12987  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    haha white text
    see if I can get lucky this time.
  8. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12988  
    Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    see if I can get lucky this time.
    that's what I said ..... I mean SHE said. Aw, forget it
  9. #12989  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    that's what I said ..... I mean SHE said. Aw, forget it
    lol. my last attempt to be the 100th poster
  10. #12990  
    hi people!
  11. #12991  
    ok one more. lol

    but this is it
  12. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12992  
    holdin' steady, captain
  13. #12993  
    I'll be 99 so that someone else can be 100
  14. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12994  
    baba booey !
  15. #12995  
    hello
  16. #12996  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    ... and the best craft beers from around the country make this difficult. (THANKS, VERWON) for the love of ... can we get a THANKS on the mobile site ???
    Welcome and I'll give you thanks credit, anyway! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. meskin84's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    #12997  
    hi
  18. #12998  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    hello
    Howdy!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12999  
    z .... for the win!? PROST !
  20. #13000  
    Opened up the forums and it was on 98,,lol

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions