Page 637 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1375375876276326336346356366376386396406416426476877371137 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,740 of 26517
  1. #12721  
    Vacation hotspot....

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  2. #12722  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    I pressed the turbo button, that's why.
    I can attest to this - Turbo Buttons and Quentin Tarantino go well together... every death-proof automobile should have one. Like KITT's Turbo Boost.

    So, the first post asks for an acceptance speech?

    I want to thank Quentin for having made a movie that I recently watched. That's it. That's all I got. I'll take a special PM from verwon, if only because I originally read her name as "Buttercop" in the thread title, and I'm one for first impressions.
  3. #12723  
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  4.    #12724  
    Buttercop it is.
  5. #12725  
    ButteredCop


    ltm ltm ltm ltm.....
  6. #12726  
    Lol @ buttercop....

    Picturing a giant jar of peanut butter with RoboCop mask....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7. #12727  
    Useless post - just trying out No Name Beta...
  8.    #12728  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Useless post - just trying out No Name Beta...
    That's that tap@talk thingy?
  9. #12729  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    That's that tap@talk thingy?
    Yeah - Sketch has been using it for while in private beta. They just opened the public beta, so I'm just seeing what it's all about...
  10.    #12730  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Yeah - Sketch has been using it for while in private beta. They just opened the public beta, so I'm just seeing what it's all about...
    Looking @the screenshot in appscoop, it looks like the native messaging app.

    Is it somehow linked to that?
  11. #12731  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I can attest to this - Turbo Buttons and Quentin Tarantino go well together... every death-proof automobile should have one. Like KITT's Turbo Boost.

    So, the first post asks for an acceptance speech?

    I want to thank Quentin for having made a movie that I recently watched. That's it. That's all I got. I'll take a special PM from verwon, if only because I originally read her name as "Buttercop" in the thread title, and I'm one for first impressions.
    LOL! That's a great movie, but then again, I've watched and like all of Tarantino's movies.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #12732  
    Now, I'm trying 'No Name Beta'! LOL

    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #12733  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Looking @the screenshot in appscoop, it looks like the native messaging app.

    Is it somehow linked to that?
    No that's just the way it's designed. It's nice, but kinda slow on my end. The Unofficial PreCentral app seems faster for posting. But I've only used it for a couple of posts. We'll see...
  14.    #12734  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    No that's just the way it's designed. It's nice, but kinda slow on my end. The Unofficial PreCentral app seems faster for posting. But I've only used it for a couple of posts. We'll see...
    Ok, thanks, langley.

    I DL'd it and it looks nice.
    I like how we can see the avatars.

    So far, so good.
  15.    #12735  
    Props to deCorvette
  16. #12736  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Ok, thanks, langley.

    I DL'd it and it looks nice.
    I like how we can see the avatars.

    So far, so good.
    It also shows images in posts!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #12737  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It also shows images in posts!
    but no attachments

    and no name in quotes...
  18. joejoe1's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    #12738  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It also shows images in posts!
    Is you all talking about noname beta? Pretty cool!


    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  19. #12739  
    Rush just posted on the main page under the article about HP branding. Simply delightful!
  20. #12740  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Ok, thanks, langley.

    I DL'd it and it looks nice.
    I like how we can see the avatars.

    So far, so good.
    BTW - the r in rlangley21 stands for Rob...less letters to type when referring to me...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions