Page 634 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1345345846246296306316326336346356366376386396446847341134 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,680 of 26517
  1.    #12661  
    lol lol lol lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    When I'm coming down with a cold, I put three multivitamins and three aspirins in a mug of vodka or tequila before going to bed.
    You'll probably feel rather sicker right after drinking it (the trick is to gulp, not sip) but there's a good chance you'll feel healthier in the morning.

You just made a good recipe better. Mind if I tell my grandchildren that it was my idea? I'll do it anyway.
    From personal experience, I've learned that some men have as much of a problem just being friends as a lot of women do! Such a shame!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    It's a generic human flaw.
    Makes the friendships that last worth so much more.
    You can never get new old friends.

No idea what you guys were discussing but that never stopped me before. Heading down to Spain tomorrow for a week of family dinners, wine and whining, and trips along the coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post

No idea what you guys were discussing but that never stopped me before. Heading down to Spain tomorrow for a week of family dinners, wine and whining, and trips along the coast.
    Bah! Even most of the ones I thought were old friends turned when I became single, again.

Very few left.

Have a superb trip!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #12666  

Have a great trip!

Yet another stamp on Tomi's passport.

Thanks but you don't get a stamp on a Spanish passport for entering Spain.
    Spending NYE in BKK though. Will get another stamp there.
    Perhaps do some flight hops and get a few more.
    Thanks but you don't get a stamp on a Spanish passport for entering Spain.
    What about the Hola Cabron Como Estas stamp? Have they scrapped that or what?
    If you say that to someone you don't know in any Hispanic country, they'll tear you another one.
    You'll have a ManShapedHole.
    ManSizedHole, even.

But that particular stamp is only issued to Spanish passports entering Spain, i.e., to people "they know". Like old friends
    Frenzy is a creepin

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    [i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Did someone try to hide some of that phoneposting there?
    ototype?
    Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!
    Really? How many? Can you count them all? Ready, set...
    Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
    thanks for answering Godshapedhole
  19.    #12679  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

-- COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS @OP --
    Thanks for repeating dbd's quotes