Page 633 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1335335836236286296306316326336346356366376386436837331133 ... LastLast
Results 12,641 to 12,660 of 26517
    Anyone play the McDonald's Monopoly game in here? I don't want to advertise my site, so look at my profile under 'Contact Info' > Homepage. I'd appreciate it if you took a look!

P.S. verwon is awesome
    Sprint Love
    Thank you!

I avoid McDonald's like I would a plague, even more so now than I used to. LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Haha, ya I don't eat there too often. But these past few days I've wanted to play so I got the cheap stuff that comes with the pieces :P. I wanna win something!
    Sprint Love
    I cant remember the last time I ate @ McDonald's.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I never liked their food and avoided it to begin with, then figure now I can't eat it, even if I wanted to.

It is pretty disgusting stuff and not even playing the game is worth it. Basically it's just wasting money in hopes of...
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I never liked their food and avoided it to begin with, then figure now I can't eat it, even if I wanted to.

It is pretty disgusting stuff and not even playing the game
    Damn you, I just lost
    I have a 6-yr old...McD's is a staple, if only for the toy...unfortunately...
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Damn you, I just lost
    LMAO! Sorry!
    I'll tell you the worst thing about McDonalds:

You can get a cheeseburger and a chicken burger for €2 at McDonalds.

You know that it's a terrible decision and you'll be sorry later, but you'll still do it because offers you can't refuse... you can't refuse. Doesn't matter if it's the Mob or Ron McDonald making the offer.
    I'll tell you the worst thing about McDonalds:

You can get a cheeseburger and a chicken burger for 2 at McDonalds.

You know that it's a terrible decision and you'll be sorry later, but you'll still do it because offers you can't refuse... you can't refuse. Doesn't matter if it's the Mob or Ron McDonald making the offer.
    I have no problem resisting, at all. Since I never liked their food, I don't miss it.
    Hayfever!
    coming down with a cold...

thats how ive been feeling all day today
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I agree with all of dbd's recent posts.
    here here!!!

When I'm coming down with a cold, I put three multivitamins and three aspirins in a mug of hot tea before going to bed.
    You'll probably feel rather sicker right after drinking it (the trick is to gulp, not sip) but there's a good chance you'll feel healthier in the morning.
    When I'm coming down with a cold, I put three multivitamins and three aspirins in a mug of vodka or tequila before going to bed.
    You'll probably feel rather sicker right after drinking it (the trick is to gulp, not sip) but there's a good chance you'll feel healthier in the morning.

When I'm coming down with a cold, I put three multivitamins and three aspirins in a mug of hot tea before going to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    When I'm coming down with a cold, I put three multivitamins and three aspirins in a mug of vodka or tequila before going to bed.

as dbd would say

"There's a Thread for That!
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...lly-meant.html
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    coming down with a cold...

thats how ive been feeling all day today
    Sorry to hear that, sketchy, hope it doesn't get too bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Sorry to hear that, sketchy, hope it doesn't get too bad!
    lived through worse...

such as

Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    The xxxx-xxxx Dump

Blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah scissors......
    ROFL! Good point!