Page 632 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1325325826226276286296306316326336346356366376426827321132 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 26517
  1. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #12621  
    weebles wobble but they don't fall down
  2. #12622  
    But drunk guys do!
  3.    #12623  
    The Perfect Dump

    Every once in a while, everyone experiences the perfect dump. It's rare, but a real thing of beauty. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you get is a smooth sliding, fart-less masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an Olympic high-diving champion. You use the toilet tissue to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right in the world and that you are in perfect harmony with it.
  4. #12624  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    The Perfect Dump

    Every once in a while, everyone experiences the perfect dump. It's rare, but a real thing of beauty. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you get is a smooth sliding, fart-less masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an Olympic high-diving champion. You use the toilet tissue to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right in the world and that you are in perfect harmony with it.
    Danny boy ..... You are just not right man !! Lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #12625  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Danny boy ..... You are just not right man !! Lol ltm ltm ltm ha ha
    The Cling-On Dump

    You've finished, but there's one morsel that refuses to drop. You grip the seat with both hands and wriggle. You twist and squeeze, but the little so-and-so just hangs there, suspended, clinging like a canned peach between you and the water below. If only you had some scissors......
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/14/2010 at 12:16 PM.
  6.    #12626  
    Am i thread crapping?
  7. #12627  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Am i thread crapping?
    It would appear so...
  8. #12628  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Am i thread crapping?
    Yes, indeed you are!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #12629  
    The Encore Dump

    You're done.
    You wipe, dress, flush, wash hands and are about to leave, when suddenly, you feel another dump coming on. You must therefore return for a curtain call.
  10. irateb's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    #12630  
    So are you saying to **** or get off the pot?
  11.    #12631  
  12. #12632  
    dbd gives himself standing ovations in the bathroom...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13.    #12633  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    dbd gives himself standing ovations in the bathroom...
  14. #12634  
    Just the topic that Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes would appreciate being discussed in a thread dedicated to them.
  15. #12635  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Just the topic that Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes would appreciate being discussed in a thread dedicated to them.
    Personally, I am no longer surprised by ANY topic that comes up in this thread, anymore!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #12636  
    yep. this thread's in the toilet.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  17. #12637  
    It's full of commodians that should be flushed!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #12638  
    ...might want to open a window too.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  19. #12639  
    I agree with all of dbd's recent posts.
  20. #12640  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    ...might want to open a window too.
    Good thing I picked up some Febreze last night!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions