Page 626 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1265265766166216226236246256266276286296306316366767261126 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Guys, this is kinda important... How would I go about getting money from my Paypal account without a bank account?
    I'm curious as to even how you HAVE a Paypal account without a bank account...I thought you had to have one. Have you looked around the Paypal website for FAQs and all that yet?
    umm i dont think you can Garrett unless maybe you have a friend with an account maybe ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I'm curious as to even how you HAVE a Paypal account without a bank account...I thought you had to have one. Have you looked around the Paypal website for FAQs and all that yet?
    I used to have a bank account... Every option I've found requires a confirmed address.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Do a batt pull. ^_^

/sarcasm
    Microcells have plugs, not batteries...and all the lights are lit up on it just fine. It's just not picking up my phone

It's done this before...when they "fix" something
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm i dont think you can Garrett unless maybe you have a friend with an account maybe ??
    good idea! I need to search for a trustworthy friend who has a Paypal account now.
    what the heck is a microcell ????????????????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Oh and Thanks Shane and Pogey! It wasn't an intentional win, but since it's only my second one, I'll pick Verwon and donate future wins.

You all must be slacking if a newbie like me keeps winning!
    i dont know how it would work though ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what the heck is a microcell ????????????????
    It's a mini-tower from AT&T - it boosts my phone signal so that I have 5 bars when I'm at home. Without the Microcell, my bars are nada

Thankfully I got it for free...but it doesn't help if it doesn't FRIGGEN WORK
    good idea! I need to search for a trustworthy friend who has a Paypal account now.
    You need to find a trustworthy friend that has a Paypal account AND lives near you. Then I think you can just send them the $ to their account and they can give you the cash.
    You need to find a trustworthy friend that has a Paypal account AND lives near you. Then I think you can just send them the $ to their account and they can give you the cash.
    Yea, that seems to be the only option. It will definitely work though! Most of my friends are bums though that I don't really talk to that much any more haha
    yeah that sounds good !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Yea, that seems to be the only option. It will definitely work though! Most of my friends are bums though that I don't really talk to that much any more haha
    I'm pretty sure you can trust *most* of the people who chat in here...but none of them probably live close enough.
    anyone live near eastern PA. ?? except Garrett lol ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I found this on the Paypal website:
    Can I use PayPal if I don't have a bank account or credit card?
    Yes, you can. You can add money to your PayPal account with MoneyPak. MoneyPak allows you to enjoy the benefits of PayPal without using a credit card or bank account. Pick up a MoneyPak at over 40,000 retailers for a service fee of $4.95 or less

edit - here's a link
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&...eenDot-outside

Edit again - never mind on this idea...it's just for ADDING money to your Paypal account, not for getting money out of it.
    I'm pretty sure you can trust *most* of the people who chat in here...but none of them probably live close enough.
    Yea that's true. I'm sure one of the friends I consider trustworthy has a Paypal account lol
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    You all must be slacking if a newbie like me keeps winning!
    no kidding. I stop by after a few days away and not much has happened.
    I found this on the Paypal website:
    Can I use PayPal if I don't have a bank account or credit card?
    Yes, you can. You can add money to your PayPal account with MoneyPak. MoneyPak allows you to enjoy the benefits of PayPal without using a credit card or bank account. Pick up a MoneyPak at over 40,000 retailers for a service fee of $4.95 or less

edit - here's a link
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&...eenDot-outside
    Hmm, I'll look into it.
    I'm still speechless from zmann's comment about cruelty to birds
    you must know I was just being funny,or trying anyway,,i play angry birds alot and that pretty much the gist of the game,,lol
    No bird deserves to be harmed...if they bit you, then it was with good reason in their opinion.
    lol,o man,relax,,it was a angry birds ref