Page 619 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1195195696096146156166176186196206216226236246296697191119 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'll be on and off, for a few, running over to the store to grab a couple things that are safe to eat and can help with this, such as the active cultures yogurt.
    I just get Light & Fit yogurt...I thought ALL yogurt is supposed to be good for you. What makes one yogurt culture more "active" than another??
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    I just get Light & Fit yogurt...I thought ALL yogurt is supposed to be good for you. What makes one yogurt culture more "active" than another??
    It's the cultures, you have to read the label and make sure it has live&active cultures to be the healthiest.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Not all yogurt is the same...

Yogurt Varieties
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's the cultures, you have to read the label and make sure it has live&active cultures to be the healthiest.
    Does the yogurt with the live & active cultures taste any better or worse than the other yogurt?
    It squirms as it goes down, but the flavor is the same.

J/K

They're microscopic so you don't know they're there unless you read it on the label.
    Yep! Taste the same, but for me, they can help my stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    It squirms as it goes down, but the flavor is the same.

J/K

They're microscopic so you don't know they're there unless you read it on the label.
    And thank you for earlier, by the way!
    *makes a note to read the labels of the yogurt the next time she goes shopping*
    I have to read the labels on everything.
    And if you're referring to the Dannon Light&Fit, I looked it up and it does have active, live cultures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah it tickles my insides !!! Ltm ltm
    Shane, I just got fooled by the one bug in your current signature. I tried to squash it (damn you )
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Yeah, gonna get son a Pre, before xmas, he deserves it and I owe him that.
    your a kool mom !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Thanks! That's what he says, too.

I'll pimp it out and then send it to him.
  15.    #12375  
    What?

Frenzy?
  16.    #12376  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mods
    Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.
    - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.

- If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.

- If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    We will decide if it was malicious or not.

- If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, you WON'T win and we'll hunt you down and severely beat you.

- In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.

- REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.
    Not much of a frenzy is it?
  18.    #12378  
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Not much of a frenzy is it?

It's okay though.
    This thread has 12,000 lives.
    I guess people must be off doing "real world" things...like patching and playing with their Pre's.
  20.    #12380  
    I don't think i ever officially welcomed you, Riona. I noticed you here a few days ago, but i somehow missed your grand entrance.

Sooooooooooooo........ Welcome, to THE (as Buttercup and i say) thread.