Page 617 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1175175676076126136146156166176186196206216226276677171117 ... LastLast
Results 12,321 to 12,340 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    You should make up business cards with the definition of gastritis to pass out to people. On one side have the definition and the other side some snide remark like...

It's not gas, dumb@$$
    LOL! I love that!

However, she's 2,300 miles away from me, so I'd have to text it to her, no way am I going to go visit her. She's a drama queen.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    verwon, drink a shot glass full of apple cider vinegar every morning, and you will have no more problems.... Sorry about your gas problem.. You could always get with a dev and collaborate on a fart app.....
    Do you even read the above posts? It's not a gas problem!

READ:

Gastritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

READ:

[url= - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    THANK YOU!!!

And since it's an acid problem, could you just imagine if I tried vinegar?!? OMG!
    For your business card:

Once H. pylori is detected in patients with a peptic ulcer, the normal procedure is to eradicate it and allow the ulcer to heal. The standard first-line therapy is a one week "triple therapy" consisting of a proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole, Lansoprazole and the antibiotics clarithromycin and amoxicillin.[43] Variations of the triple therapy have been developed over the years, such as using a different proton pump inhibitor, as with pantoprazole or rabeprazole, or replacing amoxicillin with metronidazole for people who are allergic to penicillin.[44] Such a therapy has revolutionized the treatment of peptic ulcers and has made a cure to the disease possible; previously the only option was symptom control using antacids, H2-antagonists or proton pump inhibitors alone.[45][46]

READ:

Gastritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I think we were actually on the same 2 pages at the same time!
    Oh so battery acid could also do the trick?
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    vinegar will work, it causes your stomach to not make to much acid.. Any doctor will agree
    No, it won't. Docs told me to stay far away from it!

Gastr= gastric

itis= inflammation!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    For your business card:

Once H. pylori is detected in patients with a peptic ulcer, the normal procedure is to eradicate it and allow the ulcer to heal. The standard first-line therapy is a one week "triple therapy" consisting of a proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole, Lansoprazole and the antibiotics clarithromycin and amoxicillin.[43] Variations of the triple therapy have been developed over the years, such as using a different proton pump inhibitor, as with pantoprazole or rabeprazole, or replacing amoxicillin with metronidazole for people who are allergic to penicillin.[44] Such a therapy has revolutionized the treatment of peptic ulcers and has made a cure to the disease possible; previously the only option was symptom control using antacids, H2-antagonists or proton pump inhibitors alone.[45][46]
    Thanks, but no H. Pylori for me, at least. They did biopsies and they were negative for it.

Mine actually started as an old car accident injury, was thrown into the seatbelt, injuring the stomach and that's what they misdiagnosed for years.
  10.    #12330  
    Somebody has a gas problem?
    So your inflammation is due to damaged tissue not healing well?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    So your inflammation is due to damaged tissue not healing well?
    Since they never checked for it, I wasn't put on the proper meds that would help it heal. Instead, I was put on pain management, with meds that just helped it get worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Somebody has a gas problem?
    Some do, but it seems to be coming out of their mouths!
  14.    #12334  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Some do, but it seems to be coming out of their mouths!
    I know you're ok, when i see that temper.
    I know you're ok, when i see that temper.
    LMAO! You know me!
  16.    #12336  
    LMAO! You know me!
    lol, yeah, that's how i check to see if you're feelin' alright.... I try to get you all riled up.
  17.    #12337  
    V
    V
    That's a good way to do it, brat!!!!

Don't call me V!
    I'll be on and off, for a few, running over to the store to grab a couple things that are safe to eat and can help with this, such as the active cultures yogurt.
  20.    #12340  
    I'll be on and off, for a few, running over to the store to grab a couple things that are safe to eat and can help with this, such as the active cultures yogurt.
    I don't like anything "active" in my food, lol ltm.