Page 61 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 11515657585960616263646566711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 26517
  1. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1201  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Wow...and I thought I was the only person that watched that awesome funny show. Funny how I can relate my friend, my wife, and me to Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard.

    that's some crew you run with Jeremy. Which one are you?
  2. #1202  
    I just need to stop driving while I'm intextified lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #1203  
    WINNER for #1200 ---> DJeremyC
  4. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1204  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WINNER for #1200 ---> DJeremyC
    congrats, Jeremy!
  5. #1205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    that's some crew you run with Jeremy. Which one are you?
    I'm the Leonard! <--except I married the girl.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  6. #1206  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    WINNER for #1200 ---> DJeremyC
    Thanks!

    nice Avatar btw...worked for ole McD's for 8 yrs as a manager...fun stuff let me tell ya.


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  7.    #1207  
    We are only approx 140 views away from 10,000 in just 10 days, with 1,200+ posts.

    THIS is nice.
    Thank you, EVERYBODY.
  8.    #1208  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Thanks!

    nice Avatar btw...worked for ole McD's for 8 yrs as a manager...fun stuff let me tell ya.
    ltm ltm ltm, no problem.
  9. Erckul's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    #1209  
    I should sit this one out for a while and get some work done. Getting too many looks while I'm on the phone. Maybe they're just jealous that they aren't rocking a pre ! ltm
  10. #1210  
    Good morning!
  11. #1211  
    dang I am way outta the loop here I guess...plus having a qwerty keyboard I don't abbreviate much. BUt what is "ltm"?


    Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  12.    #1212  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I should sit this one out for a while and get some work done. Getting too many looks while I'm on the phone. Maybe they're just jealous that they aren't rocking a pre ! ltm
    Yep, i know those looks, ltm ltm....
    Well at least you know u'll have a couple of short hours before the next win.
  13. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #1213  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    dang I am way outta the loop here I guess...plus having a qwerty keyboard I don't abbreviate much. BUt what is "ltm"?
    I was wondering that too!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  14.    #1214  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Good morning!
    G'morning, winner #1100.
  15.    #1215  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC
    ....but what is ltm?
    ltm is laughing to myself.















    Got that?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/10/2010 at 11:22 AM.
  16. #1216  
    Anyone else repeatedly mashing the refresh button in the update app on their Sprint Pre today?
  17.    #1217  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Anyone else mashing the refresh button in the update app on their Sprint Pre today?
    Yep, just once though.
    The update probably won't come out 'till after the business day is over.

    (So it's less hassle for the Sprint stores)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 08/10/2010 at 11:24 AM.
  18. #1218  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    G'morning, winner #1100.
    Good morning Chief
  19. #1219  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Anyone else repeatedly mashing the refresh button in the update app on their Sprint Pre today?
    No, I am seeing how long I can abstain. I've held off this long, I think I'll make it.
  20. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #1220  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    [color="white"]Got that?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions