Page 609 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1095095595996046056066076086096106116126136146196597091109 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 26517
    ummmm ...... nooo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I was just reminiscing
    I just want to add that the huge crock-pot of chili that I made my friend lasted all of 24 hrs at her house! There's only 3 adults and one baby living there, so they must have had it for dinner, breakfast and lunch

And she said it was very good
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Awesome!
    I just want to add that the huge crock-pot of chili that I made my friend lasted all of 24 hrs at her house! There's only 3 adults and one baby living there, so they must have had it for dinner, breakfast and lunch

I still want some!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by led_zeppelin84 View Post
    anyone looking forward to Windows 7 phones?
    I only use Windows cuz it's what they have at work. Otherwise, I'm a Mac guy. I had the HTC Touch Diamond before the Pre. WinMo 6.5 was such a hassle. I hope they've fixed a lot of things for WP7.

If webOS wasn't around, I'd probably go to Android because I use a lot of Google apps like gmail and docs and such. I won't go iPhone unless they release it on Sprint. I just can't see going back to Windows for a phone.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I aint gonna lie, I LOVED windows mobile for a time...i wouldn't mind checking out WP7
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    don't get me wrong, I don't see WP7 taking over webos for me...even right now android and iphone can't replace what I love about webos. I just hope that webos can step it up with the new hardware and apps. Integration with my zune and xbox 360 would be pretty cool...
    Ok, is this sig too stupid?

Edit - I changed it to a pic of my parrot. Not exactly phone-related...

Edit#2 - decided to leave it blank after all
    Last edited by Riona; 10/11/2010 at 08:36 PM.
    Ok, is this sig too stupid?
    umm yeah i would sat so lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm so lonely in this thread...
    I'm bored and wide awake at almost midnight as usual...
    9 here and watching Bones!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm bored and wide awake at almost midnight as usual...
    It's midnight here too. I'm wide awake but very busy. I think I'm trying to work on too many projects at the same time lol...
    I watched Chuck, Lie To Me and Chase tonight...I gave up on The Event after 2 episodes.
    Usually I'd be busy watching a movie, but no mail means no Netflix and I haven't watched Bones in a looooooong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's midnight here too. I'm wide awake but very busy. I think I'm trying to work on too many projects at the same time lol...
    I think if you have less than 43 things to do, at once, you're just not happy.
    I like the reruns of Bones that TNT plays at 7PM, but they keep showing the same ones over and over again...I keep hoping they'll start showing newer seasons since the network show comes on at the same time as somthing else I watch and I haven't gotten around to getting a DVR yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I think if you have less than 43 things to do, at once, you're just not happy.
    I like to keep myself busy lol. Keeps my mind off other things. Plus, I like making stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I like to keep myself busy lol. Keeps my mind off other things. Plus, I like making stuff.
    This has definitely been noticed! LOL
    I like the reruns of Bones that TNT plays at 7PM, but they keep showing the same ones over and over again...I keep hoping they'll start showing newer seasons since the network show comes on at the same time as somthing else I watch and I haven't gotten around to getting a DVR yet.
    It's been so long since I watched that for me, all are new! LOL