Page 602 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 1025025525925975985996006016026036046056066076126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 26517
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Shut up! You headless helmet!
    LOL this comment made me think of the Darth Vader character in Spaceballs
    I see your schwartz is as big as mine...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Well, if the one you haven't received was supposed to be from Verwon, i'm both shocked and dismayed; because she has been a Special PM sending machine, and i'm sure it was just an oversight and she'll send you one to make up for it.

If it was supposed to be from Blaize, i'm sure Verwon would send you one to make up for that too. (Sorry, Ver )

As far as you donating your latest win to me (of all people, ltm ltm), i do require the credit card # of said donator's largest-available-balance credit card (for security purposes, of course), before i can accept any donation.

# 1 was from Blaize because I was intrigued by her mysterious absence. Guess it's not meant to be then.

Would my paypal account be OK? It's linked to a few credit card with an total balance of roughly 20,000 usd. Not sure if that would cover your expenses, so please let me know.
    I could always sell one of the houses, or one of the cars, or trade in my wife for a few camels. I'm sure she won't mind.
    trade in my wife
    He's even talking about trading in his wife!
    # 1 was from Blaize because I was intrigued by her mysterious absence. Guess it's not meant to be then.

Would my paypal account be OK? It's linked to a few credit card with an total balance of roughly 20,000 usd. Not sure if that would cover your expenses, so please let me know.
    I could always sell one of the houses, or one of the cars, or trade in my wife for a few camels. I'm sure she won't mind.
    Whoa there. Turns out 20k USD is exactly how much money I need. How convenient!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    He's even talking about trading in his wife!
    Interested? How many camels?
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    now this is great promotion for just how special these pm's are !
    dbd if you don't want it, well, then that's a clear message you're sending out into the world right?
    Interested? How many camels?
    Are we talking the actual animals or packs of cigs?
    All special PMs sent!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I was wondering what that awful sound was...

It's the crickets chirping in this thread!
    Don't listen to hard and whatever you do, don't sniff!! Someone had beans for dinner last night!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Don't listen to hard and whatever you do, don't sniff!! Someone had beans for dinner last night!!!
    lol lol lol lol
    Damn, forgot today is a holiday. No mail, so no Netflix movies!!! It'll be a boring night.
    Damn, forgot today is a holiday. No mail, so no Netflix movies!!! It'll be a boring night.
    Redbox?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Damnit, I was thinking of giving mine to dbd too! Now I feel like I need a new idea...
  17.    #12037  
    I'm not saying i won't take donated PM's. I'm actually honored (yet nauseated).

j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Redbox?
    Won't work the same. I'm given a list of movies to get from Netflix and a very close friend and I watch them together, via email, since we don't live near each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Damnit, I was thinking of giving mine to dbd too! Now I feel like I need a new idea...
    There's a few people that tried to win, but had no luck. Like warlord9159. Maybe someone else can remember the usernames of a few others.
    Won't work the same. I'm given a list of movies to get from Netflix and a very close friend and I watch them together, via email, since we don't live near each other.
    Sounds cool!