Page 594 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 944945445845895905915925935945955965975985996046446941094 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,880 of 26517
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well i had to remove my bats ani. in my signature

sorry verwon !
    No problem! Liked them and am happy!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I hate the video player on the Pre...no folder organization...not enough file types supported..that is all...
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You should have a donate link in your sig for people that like and use your stuff.
    I'm not a big fan of having that big orange donate button in my sig lol. I may try to make a text link though.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey the blue theme rocks and my pre is rockin it !!
    Thanks! Glad you enjoy it.
    @Shadavis

Why did you have to remove the bats in your sig??
    Because it was like watching a wide screen movie...in a signature :-)

....not that we should be blabbering on about such things in open forum:
    Signatures can be 200x50 for images (no excessive animation) with one line of text or up to four lines of text.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    In a lot of posts the part above the line is like watching a movie - a really bad one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Because it was like watching a wide screen movie...in a signature :-)

....not that we should be blabbering on about such things in open forum:
    That wasn't like watching a movie... 063_xobx's old signatures were like watching movies!
    If I wasn't such an infallible, impartial and perfect moderator I might completly agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    In a lot of posts the part above the line is like watching a movie - a really bad one.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Signatures can be 200x50 for images (no excessive animation) with one line of text or up to four lines of text.
    Just noticed the "up to four lines of text" part lol. I have five lines. That's ok though, right? I'm special enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Just noticed the "up to four lines of text" part lol. I have five lines. That's ok though, right? I'm special enough?
    Yes Garrett, you're plenty special
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Yes Garrett, you're plenty special
    Hmm.... may be an insult... can't tell if your're being sarcastic.

Oh well, I have official moderator approval to have 5 lines of text in my sig. That's all I need.

Also, Garrett92C is allowed to break any forum rules he wants. Pre|Central management considers him "above the law".
    Well thank you!
    All these signatures really show how inferior the webos browser is. Damn, scrolling by the light of a stroboscope.
    All these signatures really show how inferior the webos browser is. Damn, scrolling by the light of a stroboscope.
    That's why I only use the mobile forums when viewing Pre|Central on my Pre. Some people's sigs really mess with the Browser...
    That's why I only use the mobile forums when viewing Pre|Central on my Pre. Some people's sigs really mess with the Browser...
    The capabilities of the device and the crappy mobile version of this site are as inconsistent with eachother as one could imagine.
    yeah!
    The capabilities of the device and the crappy mobile version of this site are as inconsistent with eachother as one could imagine.
    use Tap@talk when its available... No sigs... its great alternative to the mobile site.

i hear it may go Public beta this week

Attached Images Attached Images
    The ugly (basic) look of the mobile site is what makes it so rip-roaring fast.

I wish more forums had P|C's mobile setup for their forums.
    Lol - I was telling deCorvet in the Chinese thread that he would eventually get the quotes right if he'd just keep trying (in Spanish) and I just realised he was testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    The ugly (basic) look of the mobile site is what makes it so rip-roaring fast.

I wish more forums had P|C's mobile setup for their forums.
    You don't buy a 3000 usd HDTV to watch a crappy betamax.