Page 591 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 914915415815865875885895905915925935945955966016416911091 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 26517
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    So, should I start McNabb or Shaub? Quick, I got like 10 minutes!
    I win!!!!!!!!!!! Wo0t
    To find a queen without a king, They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
    What's the point...
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I win!!!!!!!!!!! Wo0t
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    So, should I start McNabb or Shaub? Quick, I got like 10 minutes!
    nabbers
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Frenzy?
    Did you get some sleep?
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    McNabb...he's off to a good start
    i always say do the Opposite of what Maestro says , but i dont watch football so what do i know
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Did you get some sleep?
    Yea, got a solid six hours. That's plenty lol. Haven't seen my landlord yet today...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    another back to back post?

This has got to stop!

Cheaters!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i always say do the Opposite of what Maestro says , but i dont watch football so what do i know
    better off to do as I say; I have divine knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, got a solid six hours. That's plenty lol. Haven't seen my landlord yet today...
    Your calm set of mind is admirable...
    What are words for?
    if no one listens, what are words - words for? If no one listens, what are words for? There's no use talking at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    another back to back post?

This has got to stop!

Cheaters!
    dbd, someone is in need of a timeout on the naughty chair!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Your calm set of mind is admirable...
    It's not worth getting all worked up about it. That would only make things worse lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    ??? Back to back is allowed to claim the win... read the rulez

To claim the victory Jesus won
    On a Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Circle complete
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Moderator note: Participation in this thread has lead to some forum violoations. In an effort to keep this open for the 99 percent of you that did not cause a problem, the following rules will be in place from now on.

Rules and Regulations –

- Every 100th poster receives a Special PM. The said Special PM does not constitute an obligation to become, nor an invitation to imitate, a 5 year-old. Such reactions will cause this thread to be shut down. This is for fun only.

- Any vulgarity, innuendo, and otherwise offensive content will be deleted and warnings and infractions incurred for violators. Please keep this in fun.

- Keep your PM’s back and forth in keeping with the above rules. Just because they are "private", doesn't give you the right to ignore propriety. Please also report any content that you find undesirable.

Do not forget the rules and regulations of this thread. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

1. - NO BACK-TO-BACK posting by the same person in the frenzy (81-99) leading up to each hundred mark. That would be considered cheating.
    2. - If you just so happen to post a back-to-back for the win (i.e. to say or ask if you won, or it's just part of the natural conversation), that would be okay and accepted.
    3. - If you happen to post a back-to-back during the frenzy, LEAVE IT.
    4. We will decide if it was malicious or not.
    5. - If posts are deleted during the frenzy to the hundred marks (or after) in order to make yourself win (or somebody else lose), we WILL notice it, and you WON'T win.
    6. - In your "acceptance speech", please state whether you want the Special PM to be from Verwon Buttercup or Blaize Babycakes.
    7. - REMINDER TO THE WINNERS: Please do NOT tell the thread what the Special PM is. The more mysterious for the non-winners, the better for all of us.

Rules 1 and 2 are worded to show that Back to Back posting for 99-100 ARE allowed
    I'm so mad! These are really big issues, and I'm mad! Really, really, really mad! Where's the naughty chair? Is it over at the lounge?